21 Feb - Australia vs Zimbabwe

Am I right in thinking Zimbabwe have THREE wicket-keepers?!?! Just checked and Coventry is listed as a keeper, Taibu was/is one too and I think Brendan Taylor was too!

I hope the Zimbabweans make a decent fist of the chase, none of the games so far have been close. I've noticed that Zimbabwe's success tends to revolve around Taylor, Taibu and I think Chigumbura (with bat) The target is definitely do-able, but Zimbabwe do look rather long in the tail - Utseya, Chakabva, Cremer, Mpofu and Price.

Taibu gone :( Think it will be too much of an uphill task from here.

Does the useless bear still deserve a spot in the playing XI ??

Remember this post by me after the South African warmup match ??

strongly feel White should be relegated to the bench or atleast lower down the order . It was his farking cricket shot to mid-on that turned the game towards India , now he fails again in a paradise wicket for a team batting first making only 22 . Bigger problem is that he always scores his first 20 runs at a strike rate below 50 .

Was today anyway different from what i posted of his playing style ?? :facepalm

These two will have to stay there for sometime now. Especially Taylor, he is the one who can turn things for Zimbabwe.

----------

Oh, as I say that he's done by Tait!

All the three decisions which were referred (2 by Zimbabwe and now 1 by Australia) looked out really. Poor umpiring, must say.

Game over, that's four in four - and I don't mean wickets, I mean four matches and four one-siders

Not going to get any better. The next two - Eng vs Neth, and Pak vs Ken, don't look to be exciting encounters either.

Is the 1st proper clash Pak vs SL on Saturday?

For all the info that's cluttered on that scorecard, it wouldn't hurt to show the RR and RRR

Ponting's dragging this on. No point in bringing the spinners on when there's only the Zimbabwe tail to deal with. Bring on Lee and Tait and blow the lower order away.

Users who are viewing this thread