Feb 25 - Australia v New Zealand

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
The odds are pretty good on Australia. Wasn't expecting the payout at 2/5. Normally you'd see them at 1/5. :D

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Heard it from my friend that the winner of this game will be awarded the Chapell-Hadlee trophy as these two din get enough time to play a bilateral series before the WC :lol
IIRC , Aussies last toured the Kiwis in March 2010 where they won the ODI series 3-2 .

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
good odds for australia. I suppose you could possibly say that both teams struggle against spin on the SC and NZ are slightly stronger in that department, but still...

actually looking forward tomorrow, two interesting games, a grduge match and then two teams ranked side-by-side.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
NZ are going to be motivated by the earthquake and add that onto the rivalry and Australia are going to have their hands full.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Wanting NZ to end Australia's unbeaten streak of wins in WC games. Do it for the people of Christchurch, give them some sort of good news.

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
wtf is How doing in the side...

I have a bad feeling about this match

ferg512

International Coach
Oh no, please tell me the scoreboard is wrong, Jamie How??!! You have got to be kidding me and it looks as if hes batting at 7 in the lineup. This is the biggest joke, I'm no fan of Oram but come on, I would rather have any of the other 3 reserves ahead of How, playing any role.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Lucky wicket. Tait is all over the place. I know he's the Wild Thing but he's way off today.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Oh no, please tell me the scoreboard is wrong, Jamie How??!! You have got to be kidding me and it looks as if hes batting at 7 in the lineup. This is the biggest joke, I'm no fan of Oram but come on, I would rather have any of the other 3 reserves ahead of How, playing any role.

I actually like How and he does well in domestic cricket but he's one of those players who just can't seem to cut it in international cricket. I'm really wanting him to do well TBH. He's had a million chances, but always ends up on the out.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I am disappointed with the crowd in today. This is easily the biggest neutral fixture in the group stage IMO, was hoping to see closer to a full house.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You'd think that if you wanted an extra batsman you'd play Williamson because he can also bowl part time spin which could be useful against Australia

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Did any of you see the Guptil wicket?. The ball hardly rose to shin height :facepalm. If New Zealand can manage something over 270, we might have a game on our hands.

ferg512

International Coach
I actually like How and he does well in domestic cricket but he's one of those players who just can't seem to cut it in international cricket. I'm really wanting him to do well TBH. He's had a million chances, but always ends up on the out.

Yeah I like him too, but he simply isn't up to this level along with the long list of others - Fulton, Sinclair etc. I thought he was really impressive in the Champions league but that also was a domestic tournament.

----------

This is good from Ryder, I really hope he can make it a big one.

Users who are viewing this thread