Feb 25 - Bangladesh v Ireland

irishcricketfan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Come on Ireland - The Whole country is Behind you

Last edited by a moderator:

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
They have beaten Bangladesh twice once in aN ODI and in second in a t20 as well.Bangladesh's pace attack is quite poor so it will give Irish men a bit of advantage because Irish batting is not too bad

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Irish batting ain't that bad. Porterfield is a much improved batsman, Niall and Kevin are always good and from what I've seen the other batsmen are okay. They are a very disciplined side, they will go about things very professionally even if they lack the skills.

I would say it's 55% BD and 45% Ireland.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm looking forward to this match. I know, that it's very difficult to beat the Bangladeshi team in Bangladesh but still Ireland have a good side and they defeated Bangladesh in the 2007 World Cup. Ireland might struggle to play the Bangladeshi spinners but we never know, Ireland team has some really talented batsmen.

zub2005

International Coach
this should be a good match, i think Bangladesh are faves but i wouldnt rule out Ireland. Do they have a spinners

Chewie

BCCI President
Ireland have George Dockrell and Ant Botha (I think he spins) and Paul Stirling who is part time spin

Chewie

BCCI President
Just checked and Botha doesn't spin. Dockrell is pretty good though, and Stirling isn't half bad for a part timer

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
BD folding up here now 147-5. I'm betting for an Irish win here. They'll be bowled out for less than 200 here.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Pressure of expectations,which have been undoubtedly set at levels too high for them, is pulling them down. Don't see them pulling themselves together here.

----------

As I speak the 6th wicket too has gone down.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I have placed a huge bet on Bangladesh (considering the amount of vCash I have, it's huge!), I fear that I may have to lose that.

Come on Ashraful!

ferg512

International Coach
How the hell did Ashraful make it back in that Bamgladeshi team?? Thats just taking a bit step backwards in my book. Dockrell looks really impressive. Ireland could be a dark horse once again..

Users who are viewing this thread