19 Feb - India vs Bangladesh

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After today's match of Ban vs PAK it'll be much easier to bet on this one .

Kabooka

International Cricketer
It was always too easy.

we expected to whoop BD in 2007 as well. But things didnt go as planned. :nowayA lot of hype is surrounding BD as potential upsetters. Their loss against Pakistan shows that everybody is taking them more seriously now and nobody is taking any chances now.

Anyways this is time for Badla (revenge). India is gonna come at BD with everything they have got and im gonna love the mauling. :D

darthlewis1

Club Captain
I hope Bangladesh win, it will just be funny as all you Indian fans have been saying how India are gonna thrash them. They probably will but I can always hope.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I hope Bangladesh win, it will just be funny as all you Indian fans have been saying how India are gonna thrash them. They probably will but I can always hope.
It would just be a sequel to what happened 4 years ago when we thought we would thrash them and then sucked. At least if we lose this time we're not pretty much eliminated.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
There is no way India can lose this one. Only hope for Bangladesh while batting first would be to make 350 and while bowling first, they must restrict India to below 275. India has got a better team than the one that lost to BD in 2007. Also I think BD may get a little too cocky for their own good on back of all the hype and playing at home.

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
Sehwag

"Virender Sehwag is continuing the campaign to make the world?s bowlers wish they had been born in a non-cricket-playing country, as a woman, to parents who disapproved of all sport as a worthless and flippant pursuit, in the mid-15th century"

- Andy Zaltzman, The Confectionery Stall, November 5, 2010.

Sehwag's not much against Quality Pace Bowling, but on Indian Pitches he sure is a Flat Track King.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Bangladesh only have a chance if they win the toss and bat first. They must put up around 280 but I guess even that is not enough against this Indian batting line up. Also Bangladesh have never won against India in Mirpur, they have lost all the five matches against India.

King Cricket

International Coach
We have to careful about this match. In 2007 too, before the India-Bangladesh encounter, people were prognosticating how India would steamroll Bangladesh and start its World Cup campaign with a bang. One upset can change the contours of the tournament comprehensively.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
The thing is we have never started well in a World Cup. Right from 1992.
1996- we didnt have that great a game with Zimbabwe
1999- we lost v South Africa
2003- we almost lost to Holland ,followed by a sad loss v Australia
2007- we lost to Bangladesh

Users who are viewing this thread