Feb 25 - Bangladesh v Ireland

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lazy is soooo the wrong word to describe the players.

Idiotic and prone to imploding, yes. Lack of discipline, yup. But they aren't lazy.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Bangladesh are over-confident. They thought they would beat India comfortably, but could not. Even in 2007 W T20, they did the same mistake. They are over-confident and thats not a good sign,especially when you are an emerging nation who is playing in front of their home crowd.

He was absolutely in the zone during his 80 odd against SA in the last WC. On another level.

He has 1 absolutely amazing innings in 2 odd years. not good enough imo.

As you put it, his performances tend to come in once in two years, not good on the international level.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Bangladesh are over-confident. They thought they would beat India comfortably, but could not. Even in 2007 W T20, they did the same mistake. They are over-confident and thats not a good sign,especially when you are an emerging nation who is playing in front of their home crowd.
It's fascinating how you seem to know what the players are thinking. May I know who your source in the BD dressing room is?

cricketmad09

International Coach
Mohammad Ashraful - you are a wayne kerr. Carrying on like an absolubte tool when you're behind the 8 ball against an associate nation.

Brook

Club Captain
Bangladesh are over-confident. They thought they would beat India comfortably

This is probably one of the strangest things I have ever read. I can't believe you think this.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
This pitch seems to be on the low side, Ashraful's delivery almost bounced twice. Bangladesh have to blame themselves they got such a good start and wasted it, 240+ would have been a winning score.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is a still a chance that I may not lose my vCash. Go Bangladesh Go! :D

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
The Irish have lost the plot. They were in with a super chance. Totally lost it. Careless shot played by Kevin O' Brien, that triggered the collapse.

Gurjot95

National Board President
I always had a trust on Ireland, even though they have lose today match but they showed the fight. Don't know why people underestimate ireland so much.

cricketmad09

International Coach
Very disappointing. But this match goes to show that they're at least even with a country who is a full member, who has had test status for 10 years, a population of a billion, infrastructure, facilities and a domestic first class competiton.

Users who are viewing this thread