Feb 25 - Bangladesh v Ireland

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How the hell did Ashraful make it back in that Bamgladeshi team?
Come on dude, he has the talent and deserves to be in the side. After Tamim, he is the best batsman for me in this Bangladeshi squad.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Ashraful is quite easily the worst batsman holding his spot in any international side on his batting alone. Minnows included. He shouldn't have been picked, and I hope he's dropped for good after this game.

Talent is of no use if you get out playing a stupid shot for less than 20 runs over and over again. Atleast build an innings. He doesn't have the patience to bat for more than 5 overs, he should be nowhere near the side.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Come on dude, he has the talent and deserves to be in the side. After Tamim, he is the best batsman for me in this Bangladeshi squad.

You deserve negative reps for that comment. After Tamim, it has to be Shakib,not the Ash-ra-fool.

ferg512

International Coach

He has had far too many chances, no surprise Bangladesh got better after they dropped him. Why not Shahriar Nafees or even play Shuvo instead.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You deserve negative reps for that comment. After Tamim, it has to be Shakib,not the Ash-ra-fool.
When Ashraful is in prime form, he is absolutely unstoppable.

I remember that in his early days, people used to term him as 'Bangladesh's Tendulkar'

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I think he's only shown his class in one match till date- that versus Australia when Bangladesh defeated them in the tri-series and he scored a 100 then.

Brook

Club Captain
When Ashraful is in prime form, he is absolutely unstoppable.

I remember that in his early days, people used to term him as 'Bangladesh's Tendulkar'

He's been consistently terrible since then though, he shouldn't have a place in the team

----------

Also how does this happen? Suddenly there's people talking about England taking Dockrell...

khalek

Panel of Selectors
No Mahmudullah Riyad? That guy is seriously talented. Bowls and bats better than Ashraful and the selection didn't make any sense. I don't see Bangladesh pulling this off as there might be dew later. Good bye BD.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It's 192-8 and I am still surprised about the current odds. 0.61 for Bangladesh and 1.30 for Ireland.

With this score you would expect that Ireland is the favourite.

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
I don't think Bangladesh will progress a win. Their batting was disappointment, perhaps Ireland will be pleased with their bowling.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I think he's only shown his class in one match till date- that versus Australia when Bangladesh defeated them in the tri-series and he scored a 100 then.

He was absolutely in the zone during his 80 odd against SA in the last WC. On another level.

He has 1 absolutely amazing innings in 2 odd years. not good enough imo.

Owzat

International Coach
Hope this turns out to be a good game, or Ireland win comfortably. I don't think either will progress.

cricketmad09

International Coach
The difference between Ireland and Bangladesh is Bangladesh are lazy, undisciplined and stupid where as Ireland are hard working, intelligent and disciplined cricketers. BD could have all the talent in the world but they're not going to get anywhere unless they get their ████ together mentally and physically.

Users who are viewing this thread