Feb 25 - Australia v New Zealand

That speed gun is broken. Im sure Tait is clocking near 95 mph right now..

check this ball out
lolball.jpg

Should the entire responsibility be on the Indian fans though? It is also the responsibility of the fans of those respective countries to fill up the stands. I guess security fears drove them away.

Given the world is in recession, i dont think its a realistic expectation to expect fans from other countries to come to India in drones to aid in fulling up the stadiums. Indian fans should take responsibility of aiding the grounds in being at least 70% filled for high profile neutral matches.

Smith's on to bowl now. I think that's a good move from Ponting.

Group A has 4 minnow teams playing.. ████ stuff from newzealand and they can be categorized under good playing minnow but cannot be called a test playing nation. Another one sided affair thanks kiwis for spoiling my morning :(

If NZ can somehow get to 220 then I think they can make a match out of it. Their top order has been very disappointing over the last 6 months or so. They should get to the quarters as it's an easy group but they really gotta lift their game to go further than that.

----------

Agree, Krejza hasn't looked all that threatening.

He never does.

Smithy! He looked good in the lead up to that LBW. Wonder if that was out of the front of the hand or he just wasn't turning it.

Always looked out but I guess he had to review it. Well bowled from Smith and good to see him take a wicket. Vettori is going to have to dig New Zealand out of trouble again.

God knows what will happen when New Zealand face the Lankan tigers.. Also that is at an unknown pitch at wankhade

This is such a clinical performance by the Aussies here. Everything Ricky touches is turning into gold. He desperately needs his spinners to start playing a bigger role in the tournament.

Australia should pick Hastings over Krejza. He is a better bowler than Krejza in any condition. Also now that Smith is bowling beautifully and you got Hussey and Clarke it makes even more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread