22 Feb - England vs Netherlands

Sehwag is miles ahead of KP

"waits for reps from Yudi" ;)

----------

Coming to this match, I had predicted earlier in flops thread that English Seam attack will struggle big time in this world cup. I see them struggling more against India, and other stronger teams in their group.

I've said numerous times before that I think England are the most overrated team heading into the world cup, and this result backs up my argument.

They're possibly my favourite team outside New Zealand, but I just can't see them getting anywhere.

They need to put Shahzad ahead of Anderson in serious games and perhaps also to evaluate their sixth and seventh bowling options. As far as golden arms go, Pietersen is a long way behind Bopara, Bell and Trott.

You should be thankful, nobody ever reps me... :(

Dont worry

I-will-rape-you.jpg

Apologies if in bad taste :)

Just learnt Kp was out to a left arm spinner again . Bangalore next against the Indians , Yuvraj Singh for the new ball ??

Didn't New Zealand open with Dipak Patel in the 1992 World Cup? Not a SLA but still a spinner nonetheless. Took 8/245 in that World Cup and his victims included Border, Hudson (South African opener), Hooper, Srikkanth (Indian opener), Azharuddin, Stewart, Botham and Sohail (Pakistan opener).

Only took 1/88 at the 1996 World Cup, that wicket being Mark Taylor as he again opened the bowling.

Was that even relevant to what he said? He said it as KP has been vulnerable to Left arm spinners.

KP will open the batting.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy..................., let's lay this out so you can understand.

- Haarithan said that KP got out to a LEFT ARM SPINNER
- Haarithan added that India may OPEN THE BOWLING WITH A (LEFT ARM SPINNER) ("YUVRAJ FOR THE NEW BALL") against England/KP
- I pointed out that New Zealand OPENED THE BOWLING with a spinner back in the 1992 World Cup ie it is not unheard of to open with spinners (reading between the lines)

You know you can OPEN the bowling as well as OPEN the batting.....................? ;)

- I pointed out that New Zealand OPENED THE BOWLING with a spinner back in the 1992 World Cup ie it is not unheard of to open with spinners (reading between the lines)
I'm sure he knows that.

We opened with a spinner against Kenya too

I'm sure he knows that.

So? If we didn't post because we were "sure he knows that" then the forum would be pretty empty. I'm "sure he knows" how many wickets and which batsmen Patel got out too..................

Nice try at a save :thumbs

I honestly dont know what to make of this game. I'll wait until after ENGs performance vs IND to really assess them.

why on earth would you positive rep me for that Yudi :facepalm

Haha, he once neg repped me for saying Sehwag's FTB. Aww, bless him - cares so much about his little Sehwag.

----------

Was that even relevant to what he said? He said it as KP has been vulnerable to Left arm spinners.

He was talking about Dipak, let the man speak. :p

Users who are viewing this thread