2nd August Screens

Drs system is not 100% efficient but Bars might be!.
Damn,no Ca update but atleast you can just announce the title plizzzz;-(.

Last edited:
Is this Shane Watson batting? :p

Ross....can you please confirm if that is a Thick edge or a thin one??? For a thin edge that spot should have been more towards the middle of the edge of the bat. This one seems like it is coming more from the face of the bat :)!

Since the you're the first to ask!! :rolleyes

Here is the thermal image from BARS

Thermal_ba.jpg

Hotspot is awesome . More than that look at the Shot pose .. its too good

Thanks Rose

PS: I am in office and checking this thread every 5 minutes and my boss is sitting just behind me . If something goes wrong Ross owes me a job :spy

Is there a chance of showing a small video clip how the batsman or the fielding team review the on field umpire's decision? :)

Ross....can you please confirm if that is a Thick edge or a thin one??? For a thin edge that spot should have been more towards the middle of the edge of the bat. This one seems like it is coming more from the face of the bat :)!

For Now who cares , whether is is thin or a thick ....we will sort is out afterwards :P

One more? Pretty Please? :cheers

Ok, since you asked nicely, but I already did an extra one - here's the last as I'm going home to watch the footy!!

Wide_View.jpg

Ok, since you asked nicely, but I already did an extra one - here's the last as I'm going home to watch the footy!!

Wide_View.jpg

YES! That is exactly the screenshot I requested! Looks beautiful. The batsman must be on top as the ring field is in place!

Amazing like normal for you ross, I slept all day and to wake and see these made my day full stop. PS All screens are great but the DRS one for me is something never seen in a cricket game before. Welcome ross and the bigant team, can't wait for release when ever that is going to happen.

Mike from ashes team runs away to hide and cry till next month as he will surpass you.:lol:p

Ross you should run for Prime Minister!!!

Users who are viewing this thread