2nd August Screens

Amazing stuff....worth the wait. Congrats Ross.

Havent been on much lately but where ther any other announcements due today?

bigl_ba.jpg

BARS screenshot is awesome.It comes in the process of review right,ross?or do we have to see it through menu?

Not a very challenging field placement for a left handed batsman I must say:p,huge gap between cover and mid off. I would go for a short cover rather than short mid wicket.

GTAV
FIFA 14
Batman Origins

Pfft... who is going to buy those games first.

BA Cricket is top of the list for me! :thumbs

I might just skip Fifa14 this time (or will purchase it later in the year)!! Looks like BAC14 would keep me hooked for quite a long time!!

----------

Not a very challenging field placement for a left handed batsman I must say:p,huge gap between cover and mid off. I would go for a short cover rather than short mid wicket.

Looks like the line of attack would be middle, middle-leg!! Perfect field for that, specially when bowling in-swingers!!

This can't get any better, Ross. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! You made my day!!
All the screens so far looks amazing, specially loved the retro look one and the BARS, awesome. :D
And the last shot, what I can say about that?? A beauty, too good. Looks really impressive. Thanks once again and keep em coming.:

I might just skip Fifa14 this time (or will purchase it later in the year)!! Looks like BAC14 would keep me hooked for quite a long time!!

I got FIFA 13 and I generally only buy the latest every second year anyway as I don't see the point.

Still BAC14 will be mine when it comes out! All mine! And my girlfriend will never see me again! haha

Maybe tempting him to play outside off.

The best thing is that at last there is a game which realises that spectators are not confined to their chairs! Just look at the last shot! :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread