bJ316y4.png

--------------------------------

4Plbbkw.png

yoTOdgC.png

MAYBE WE'RE ALL D*****BAGS

DFtoDJP.png

If they are still fine tuning the game, may be such small bugs can be squashed. As long as any of those is not a game breakers, I have no problem with a few bugs around.

----------

@Avenger
Ross did not kill Competition. The competition committed suicide.

Ofcourse you can :cheers:!! Since the player in this shot is from cricket academy, its obvious that the team kit is also picked from there.

----------

Yeah...noticed that as well!! Looks like an animation glitch (bowler having larger hands as compared to the model on which the animation was based). Ross would not be happy with this :p....since they have worked so hard on the animations matching the different heights and size of players!!

You won't notice it in motion so it's ok.

Ok, since you asked nicely, but I already did an extra one - here's the last as I'm going home to watch the footy!!

Wide_View.jpg

For some reason this image is showing up in only 180x100 pixels for me. if anybody has the access to the original version can they re upload it? Apart from that all the screens are amazing can't wait to see the game in action :).

Now my question to Ross: what about the availability here in Canada? If there's going to be a digital download for the PCs then its awesome otherwise what other options will we have?

For some reason this image is showing up in only 180x100 pixels for me. if anybody has the access to the original version can they re upload it? Apart from that all the screens are amazing can't wait to see the game in action :).

Now my question to Ross: what about the availability here in Canada? If there's going to be a digital download for the PCs then its awesome otherwise what other options will we have?

Just import it from the UK..may take a week to get there but better than nothing :)

After all these amazing screenshots ross, you better hope it plays amazing :D

Till now only movie releasing on Friday ..now will see a new update on game every friday ..and please ross tell us whether you are going to announce Music album of this game on friday also .. lol :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

@Ross
Is it confirmed that there won't be anything till next Friday or we could get an early surprise sometime during the next week?

@Ross
Is it confirmed that there won't be anything till next Friday or we could get an early surprise sometime during the next week?

I think Ross did say that the CA beta would be release a day or two late. So I would guess if BigAnt is able to iron out all the flaws found in the beta, they would go ahead with the reveal!

The BARS screenshot was definitely the best of the lot. Really got me excited!

P.S: @BigAnt, I posted a suggestion (sandwiched between a question, too) about the silly point position and its defense against attacking shots earlier in the forum. Can you please respond to it? Or at least, let me know if you have read it but don't want to reveal its exact feature (but I don't think that will be the case).

@Angad: Thanks for your explanation, mate. If Mike is customizing his own field and placing the silly point every time there, then it is totally fine. But I would really like to confirm it with Mike if he is using a preset field or not :P

If they are still fine tuning the game, may be such small bugs can be squashed. As long as any of those is not a game breakers, I have no problem with a few bugs around.

----------

@Avenger
Ross did not kill Competition. The competition committed suicide.

Yeah, I'd say DOA except they didn't arive :p

Users who are viewing this thread