2nd August Screens

Awesome screenshots Ross, now the only option left for "them" is to seek out the help of Ubisoft. which ain't gonna happen. :D

^I am sure there are other forums for discussing your sex life :rolleyes

Now back to cricket. Great Great shots. I am just loving the attention to detail.

SDhatt.jpg

PC Member S. Dhatt

I would like to change India's outfit colour to Dark Blue .....Can we do that??:)

In the one bowling screenshot, the grip of the bowlers does not look right. It seems as if the bowl is glued to the fingers rather than being held. It will not be very noticeable when the game is running.

I would like to change India's outfit colour to Dark Blue .....Can we do that??:)

Ofcourse you can :cheers:!! Since the player in this shot is from cricket academy, its obvious that the team kit is also picked from there.

----------

In the one bowling screenshot, the grip of the bowlers does not look right. It seems as if the bowl is glued to the fingers rather than being held. It will not be very noticeable when the game is running.

Yeah...noticed that as well!! Looks like an animation glitch (bowler having larger hands as compared to the model on which the animation was based). Ross would not be happy with this :p....since they have worked so hard on the animations matching the different heights and size of players!!

Users who are viewing this thread