2nd August Screens

R5PT1dH.jpg

It's the little things... :D

Keep it up BigAnt!

Breaking News: After seeing the BARS screenshot, the Ashes Cricket 2013 is now postponed till 2014 :D:lol

Still BAC14 will be mine when it comes out! All mine! And my girlfriend will never see me again! haha
:lol
ROSS, look what u made us do.. :D :lol .. LOVE U ROSS, LOVE BIG ANT, LOVE CRICKET 14 ...
Speechless on the screenies...
'YOU Guys will be remembered through the cricket gaming history. one of the first'... :clap
About the next trailers, announcement, etc, i agree to what a user said before: We would love to see you guys talk to us in a video explaining different gameplay and animations.. Would love to see ur team at their workstations..
That would, in total sum it all up, and would satisfy our lust for cicket...
You deserve more than this, But THANKS for Everything,,,

He said they'll work out the problem in a day or two . (?)
Since the announcement has to come with the update, I guess it should be Friday.

This is what he said....looks like there are chances it might be released before Friday :cheers

Thanks, I appreciate that and once the bug is fixed and tested I will give an exact time rather than an estimation.

Mostly we have been a day or so early, looks like we may be a day or so late this time, again, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread