2nd August Screens

WOW thanks ross they are the best..
Is the drink flowing because you are near the end of production?
Hurry up and let me pre order GLEN MCGRATH CRICKET 14?
:cheers

This is some insane stuff Ross! I appreciate the efforts you people are putting in to make your cricketing debut a promising one.:thumbs

Ross, you frigging genius. You are hell bent on destroying the competetion even before they show up. First you released those screenshots just after we got first Ashes 13 screenshots, then you gave us that wonderful video after we got a crappy 6 sec video from trick-whatevers and now that MF is here, you did this to push him out of your territory :P

I cringe when I see the early screenshots... but then I tell myself that they are all better than any of the Ashes shots, even our Alpha ones from a year ago!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but again, the difference is that you made a huge progress from alpha, whereas there would be next to negligible difference between the final Ashes 13 and what we have seen recently. :facepalm

----------

lol, Just saw your new sig. you cheeky SOB :p

Yeah but again, the difference is that you made a huge progress from alpha, whereas there would be next to negligible difference between the final Ashes 13 and what we have seen recently. :facepalm

----------

lol, Just saw your new sig. you cheeky SOB :p

Me.. cheeky... never!

I cringe when I see the early screenshots... but then I tell myself that they are all better than any of the Ashes shots, even our Alpha ones from a year ago!!! :p

Yeah, too true. It really does show us how far the game has come though since then though.

I cringe when I see the early screenshots... but then I tell myself that they are all better than any of the Ashes shots, even our Alpha ones from a year ago!!!
Could you recreate that first screenshot in the current build? Biggs is back on hand to correct your work.

Users who are viewing this thread