2nd August Screens

Ross, how about going for a trademark on BARS. That would be OFFICIAL! ;)

bJ316y4.png
Or maybe there was no competition in the first place.

Loved those screens Ross. Just got home and boom, all these screens on my face. Loved the retro ones and the hot spot one especially! Speechless. Just too good! :)

As said earlier - the best is yet to come!

Can anyone please give me a quick update on all the events happened last week regarding this game since I wasn't active here and don't have much time to browse through all threads. Thanks!

Can anyone please give me a quick update on all the events happened last week regarding this game since I wasn't active here and don't have much time to browse through all threads. Thanks!

Nothing much. Ross couldn't go forward with the official announcement of the game title, licences etc this Friday as the CA update that was meant to be launched today (with a new name and licences) had some bugs. We'd have it soon though. And just these screens for today. :)

Well the game title was supposed to be announced on the 26th july but ross couldn't get the aproval. Instead he released a new video and some screenshots.

Today friday, they were supposed to do the announcement again with the game name and license infos along with a new licensed name for cricket acadmy. But some bug in cricket academy showed up and ross had to postpone it again. Instead he gave us more screenshots today.

Ross, just as MattW asked you on the Edge-o-metre thing, do you have the sequence in the hot spot replays taken from in game itself, or is it just pre-programmed? (I get it that there should be some pre-programmed stuff to it, but am I correct if I say it's the original footage that's being taken for that?)

Also, will the ball also have the white spot at the place it hits the bat? (Needless to ask after seeing the amount of deail, but just to know...) :)

Last edited:
man of the match moments ,receiving trophies & helicopter view would be nice .
Man i have been playing cricket games from cricket 97 to international cricket 2010. Big ants looks extremely promising.
I loved this ross guy .I have never seen game representative so interactive with users. KUDOS .

And adding to that, I hope the Third umpire doesn't defend the field umpire's case as yesterday, and rather, sees the inconclusive evidence as the reason to intervene and give a right decision.

Users who are viewing this thread