2nd August Screens

Yeah, that would be awesome but i wont be surprised if Ross replied something like : "We cannot recreate that exact moment as everything in game happens in real time and thus every ball/shot is different from the previous one but we'll try to recreate something as close to that one as possible" :p

Could you recreate that first screenshot in the current build? Biggs is back on hand to correct your work.

We probably could but I think he might be busy for the next month or so drawing some circles on some other screen shots that were put out while he was "away" on "holiday"...

We probably could but I think he might be busy for the next month or so drawing some circles on some other screen shots that were put out while he was "away" on "holiday"...
After a certain point you give up and draw an x over the whole thing.

Seagull count is #1 on the list for next-gen!

i'm living in the 70's

70s_bowler_long.jpg

love this idea of being back in the 70s
should make the team which sir don bradman played
like the bodyline ashes for aust and eng
or something

is any chance at all the game will be out in august even a small chance

ROSS it feels like You are the KING of WATER RESERVOIR and We are all DYING due to DROUGHT.
Anyways Awesome screens . BARS one is the best so far. I don't think anyone can even differentiate it with the Real Life HOT SPOT.
And is the Big News coming in 2-3 days?

With the state of the pitch in the current Ashes test, I suppose you might even see a foot go under the surface like the screenshot.

Yeah, there was nothing we could do about that - well spotted - as said earlier we don't compress the shoe, the toe goes through the ground. The "thermal" effect shows it up.

Yeah, there was nothing we could do about that - well spotted - as said earlier we don't compress the shoe, the toe goes through the ground. The "thermal" effect shows it up.
I suppose that's the issue when you're putting so much in the game, the more realistic you make things, the more obvious the limitations of technology become.

It's easy not to notice things when they flash past, but this is the one part of the game where you're actually looking at the one or two frames for a bit of time by design.

Can't wait to see the 'official' equivalent.

Well this is one case where they don't need to "turn it all on" (lol) so I expect it will be OFFICIALLY AWESOME!

However, there is only one place you can use the OFFICIAL BARS!

OMG! Awesome screenies!!! :clap

----------

Ok, since you asked nicely, but I already did an extra one - here's the last as I'm going home to watch the footy!!

Wide_View.jpg

Please someone attach this pic here or in any other image hosts.I could see only a thumbnail of this.

Users who are viewing this thread