2nd August Screens

More like a spoon

... inevitable:

tumblr_lgvavao8981qe2g1xo1_500.png

Yeah I can see it now, a game of doubles tennis but ross/mike must where blind folds and guess what they still win by a huge margin.:lol

PS Unless that's the huge surprise ross has waiting for us, chief has moved to the light side and now is a member of bigant studios. Chief cricket 14, well maybe not.:D

Heh. No. PC have bust me down to civilian status. Now I'm just a member of the community.

No sides. No 2 v 1. Just a fan of cricket games being made.

Nice to be back.

Heh. No. PC have bust me down to civilian status. Now I'm just a member of the community.

No sides. No 2 v 1. Just a fan of cricket games being made.

Nice to be back.

Does that mean we can have an honest appraisal of Ashes 2013 to date? :D :spy

Does that mean we can have an honest appraisal of Ashes 2013 to date? :D :spy

Yep.

I don't want to talk out of place, but I'd say at this point the Aussie boys are making a decent fist of it. Bad start, yes, but a couple of early wickets tomorrow morning and we could have an actual series on our hands.

Hi Chief it's nice to see you here again. What have you been up to. PS do you still work for trickstar or 505 games. Also I think he was talking about ashes the game.;)

Yep.

I don't want to talk out of place, but I'd say at this point the Aussie boys are making a decent fist of it. Bad start, yes, but a couple of early wickets tomorrow morning and we could have an actual series on our hands.

:facepalm

Hi Chief it's nice to see you here again. What have you been up to. PS do you still work for trickstar or 505 games. Also I think he was talking about ashes the game.;)

Ohhhh, I think I know what he was asking. I was being coy. :-)

I'm re-integrating as part of the community. I'm not representing any other party, except my own opinion, any more.

And I can exclusively reveal that I *haven't* sold out to Ross and given him my image rights. It's not *my* license he has up his sleeve... :-)

I'm re-integrating as part of the community. I'm not representing any other party, except my own opinion, any more.

And I can exclusively reveal that I *haven't* sold out to Ross and given him my image rights. It's not *my* license he has up his sleeve... :-)

Do go on.... :wave

I know chief, I was being a smart ass.:p
So what do you think of bigant cricket so far as a fan like us.

We did have you and Biggs on our list but the budget just didn't cover it :)

I know chief, I was being a smart ass.:p
So what do you think of bigant cricket so far as a fan like us.

I know you knew. And I know you're a smart ass. ;-)

I love video games and I love cricket. I can't wait to play anyone's cricket game. Obviously! I've been very impressed with everything I've seen so far.

----------

We did have you and Biggs on our list but the budget just didn't cover it :)

:-)

I sold out for a purple hue. Not sure what that says about my character...

I bet you do...

Lol.....so chief....which game do you wanna play more? Ac13 or BigAnt 14

Users who are viewing this thread