2nd August Screens

Who won't buy it. So i can't discuss what i think about a screen?

Yeah people get so defensive if you say one thing against the game, I'm with you it is odd that there's a fielder catching that and look at people trying to justify it by saying it's an edge...stop

Nitpicking is my gimmick, quit infringing on my copyrights...

...also, it's quite clearly a loopy mistimed off drive that's going to clear that closer-in fielder by a few centimeters...

I can't understand why a slip catch was not shown in place of super reflex one. We have been waiting for ages for a cricket game to get slip catches right.

Just maybe that the camera angle is such that it fools us to see that the batsman is playing a drive on the off. What if he was slogging it over the bowler and got a thick edge. The way his legs are open, it seems he's playing a hit and miss game with a lot of runs to chase in a few overs. :p The ball was very fast coming onto the bat, maybe that?

The only thing that fielder is catching is the clap.

Humor. You're welcome.

*drops mic*

Well we cant be sure of the shot played so lets wait for the gameplay video or ross might give any info on this.

...or just use your imagination and BELIEVE what you want to BELIEVE! This is a Wizard... I KNOW HE'S REAL!

we need a screenshot with biggs asking for a review for his wicket which is bowled :D :lol

Who won't buy it. So i can't discuss what i think about a screen?

Do what ever you like. I personally find it boring. Very. It adds nothing. I am waiting kto play the game and after thirty hours of playing will have a good idea of whatthis game really can do. Trying to decipher what the game will be like from screenshots is for me pointless.

Screenshots can be used to praise and brag about the game but can't be used to predict a shortcoming in game. Thats double standard.

Screenshots can be used to praise and brag about the game but can't be used to predict a shortcoming in game. Thats double standard.

Crap. No one said anythng about cant or not allowed. I gave my personal opinion of it being useless. My opinion. Do whatever you want......

You're not thinking properly.Screenshots are good for judging the graphics of the game but to judge gameplay on there basis is indeed pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread