2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

It will be funny to see how England respond if this partnership puts 100 runs in first session.

Nah man, we are not India. Although i will be slightly pissed if we lose by under a 100 runs.

Indians are not like that. The Aussies used to cheat. I think you have forgotten the Sydney Test Match.

Anyways coming back to the Ashes now.
I dont think that Englad will win this one.
The key will be the innings of Brad Haddin.
If Clarke scores in the 170s and Haddin scores around 150 too, then I think it wont be possible for England to win.

How is that relevant to my post??

you said that Indians Blame the umpires for loosing a match.
But we just blame (according to you), but the Aussies cheat and then too the loose.
Strauss had clearly taken the catch of Hughes yesterday, Hughes did not have a problem, but Ponting had.
Why cant Aussies be honest and play the game?
If the captain himself does like that, then what kind of an example is he setting for his teammates??

But we just blame (according to you), but the Aussies cheat and then too the loose.
Strauss had clearly taken the catch of Hughes yesterday, Hughes did not have a problem, but Ponting had.
If the captain himself does like that, then what kind of an example is he setting for his teammates.

Bwahahahahaha

Indians are not like that. The Aussies used to cheat. I think you have forgotten the Sydney Test Match.

lololol.

Looks like it'll be overcast for the morning session and showers at lunch. If we can last to lunch we will be looking good.

If the captain himself does like that, then what kind of an example is he setting for his teammates??

You need to watch it again carefully.

Once more: lololol. Ponting had a view of it, Hughes didn't see it. Ponting saw it might of hit the ground so told Hughes to wait and asked the umps to go upstairs.

Bwahahahahaha

At least it was much clean than the catch Ponting took to dismiss Ganguly in the Sydney Test Match.

Edit: Sorry it was Clarke who took the catch and not Ponting

Last edited:
Clarke's 120+ not out, isn't he? You can hardly label that 'Mr Bingle'.
That was a reference to his missus, Lara Bingle. He is just as girly as she is, doesn't drink and uses way too many cosmetics.
If he pulls off a match winner then his ratings will soar.

At least it was much clean than the catch Ponting took to dismiss Ganguly in the Sydney Test Match.

What about the catch Ryder took of Dhoni in the 1st test match, he didn't walk. Should I label him a cheat?

Stop living in the past son.

Sorry it was actually Clarke who took the catch.
Anyways, I am not living in the past, I was just trying to explain that how Ponting cheats and does not have the sportsman spirit.
Clarke had taken the catch, but it was Ponting who was sure that the catch was clean. Is that not a cheating, then what?
Hughes was out yesterday, he did not had a problem, but again Ponting had.

Sorry it was actually Clarke who took the catch.
Anyways, I am not living in the past, I was just trying to explain that how Ponting cheats and does not have the sportsman spirit.
Clarke had taken the catch, but it was Ponting who was sure that the catch was clean. Is that not a cheating, then what?
Hughes was out yesterday, he did not had a problem, but again Ponting had.

Because Hughes didn't know most likely, Ponting would of seen it a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread