2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Those things happen once in a bluemoon. But Ponting keeps on doing it regularly. I dont have any problem with Ricky, he is a good leader and an extremely good batsman. But the only thing I hate about him is his dishonetsy.

Since Sydney, give me an example where he has claimed a catch that wasn't a catch.

Those things happen once in a bluemoon. But Ponting keeps on doing it regularly. I dont have any problem with Ricky, he is a good leader and an extremely good batsman. But the only thing I hate about him is his dishonetsy.

Name the times Ponting has done it then, how many do you know of?

i cannot be watching each and every match of Australia and keep on giving you reviews about the dishonesty of Ponting.

So you don't know another time that Ponting has claimed a catch that wasn't a catch?

If I'm not mistaken, in that Sydney test, didn't Ponting almost take a catch but said it fell short?

i cannot be watching each and every match of Australia and keep on giving you reviews about the dishonesty of Ponting.

Mate, if Ponting did that, it would be all over the news and the forums. I'm sure you'd know about it, unless you were isolated living in a cave.

So you don't know another time that Ponting has claimed a catch that wasn't a catch?

If I'm not mistaken, in that Sydney test, didn't Ponting almost take a catch but said it fell short?

TBH, i dont know. But I just wanted to prove that Punter is dishonest and does not has the sportsman's spirit.
He has the fire to fight and the determination to destroy the opponent of which he is capable of, but he would gain a lot of respect if he doest that by being honest.

TBH, i dont know. But I just wanted to prove that Punter is dishonest and does not has the sportsman's spirit.
He has the fire to fight and the determination to destroy the opponent of which he is capable of, but he would gain a lot of respect if he doest that by being honest.

So he score's runs by by being dishonest?

Tbh, if Ponting had claimed more then one unfair catch then he would be getting killed by the Media, forums and the ICC probably would have a problem with him too.

So he score's runs by by being dishonest?

well where did I say that he scores by being dishonest?
in one of my previous posts, i have mentioned that he is an extremely talented batsman, but does play the game with correct spirit

well where did I say that he scores by being dishonest?
in one of my previous posts, i have mentioned that he is an extremely talented batsman, but does play the game with correct spirit

You said he could destroy the opposition but he would gain respect if he did that by being honest. So you basically said he can destroy the opposition but he does it by being dishonest.

That's what it sound's like

You said he could destroy the opposition but he would gain respect if he did that by being honest. So you basically said he can destroy the opposition but he does it by being dishonest.

yup that is what I exactly meant

Ricky pontingis the best! best captain and Right hand Batsmen in Australian team :clap

Users who are viewing this thread