2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Brilliant by England.

This is exactly like what happened in India if I remember correctly. Australia having the first test in the bag, somehow they don't bowl the opposition out - then they get spanked in the next test.

Will be really interesting to see how the Australian bowling line up looks next match. Can't wait for the rest of the series.

Phew what a rush test match cricket like that can be.

I'm gonna be bladdered by 2pm and asleep by 4pm but who cares, what a game.

We went 1up in 1997 and lost. I'm as delighted as every other England fan about this fantastic display but the series isn't over until we've played all 5 Tests. We could win 4 nil, we could lose 3-1. Time to get your feet grounded after this lads.

Am at work and have been following this on Cricinfo. I have this to say:

The Best Format: Test Cricket
The Best Series: Ashes
King of Kings: Freddie Flintoff

What a win!

"Bowling in the 2nd inns as good as it has been all series" - Ponting, don't know about that given England made 300 and declared with 5 wickets to spare.

Did anyone else see the brown envelope that came with the "special award" for Rudi Koertzen?

I also enjoyed the special round of aplause from a very aprrieciative English Crowd :D

Come on England, what an advert for the game and English Cricket. What a match! You honestly couldn't write this stuff. Well played to everyone - I loved it

Users who are viewing this thread