2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

haha, nicely, ah, put.

I feel so un-Australian saying that Flintoff would have to be one of my favorite players. I just think without him England would be much worse off as he seems to lift both the crowd, and more importantly the team, very Shane Warne like. And he genuinely seems like a top bloke.

Micheal Clarke was saying in an interview how in the 2005 series when the Aussie and English players were all having beers together after a match , Freddie had a beer in one hand and trying to open another with his teeth.

Respect +1

He's a nutter, a legend and a talisman all rolled into one!

" A 115-run victory, England's first Ashes win at Lord's since 1934."

Achievement :clap well played team England, a win in the test series will surely the best gift for the legendary all rounder who is on his way to give up playing test cricket, Andrew Flintoff!

Of course! It'll be his little going away present to us!

Fred is going to win us an Ashes test at Lords as a parting gift.

ooh yea, :)

that was incredible, too bad I was asleep during the whole match. The Ashes are coming back!

Hmarka added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Rudi Koertzen for man of the match... he was easily englands best player... lol but seriously there was some pretty poor decisions... yet at the same time england batted alot better and really won the game on the first day with that opening partnership. but still gotta so looking at the stats, flintoff would get man of the match

has a familiar ring to it, Steve Bucknor for MOM, oh yea...

hurray!!!
England have won, they deserved it.
Well done Freddie and Strauss.

You do realise the Aussies will now be crying about those three wickets (two, if you count the LBW we should've had) for the whole summer?

It'll probably sound something like your post above. :)

Sod Em, It'll give them something to cry about other than being a bunch of convicts!

350__1_TBDF-XX215579_1.jpg

Hooper, aren't you dead anyway? So nobody remembers you anymore :p

Lol, you know I was never gone for good. You know Hooper will still be posting when hes 60 in a retirement home with dementia.

Yeah, I brought out the DVD last night so I could whack my stick to some Stuey Clark.

Just reminding myself how good a bowler he is, GET HIM IN!

What England's victory showed me was the power of a good drinker. Flintoff is a gem. Australia's 1st innings stunk very badly. For the first two days they didn't even seem to be playing. Good effort from England.
Bring on the 3rd Test!

Koertzen 3-0 Australia

England 1-0 Australia

Flintoff 5-FAIL Ponting

Users who are viewing this thread