2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

There aren't enough, you having one will add to the hilarity when he's declared unfit for the next test and we have to change them all to Tim Bresnan ones.

Boy that shits me. You could tell we went into today knowing we could win - there was mistake 1 and the only mistake we needed.

I thought that as well. If we had made more runs in the first innings, we might not of had to chase a world record score. Credit to England, you got yourselves in a winning position and did the job to knock over our tail yesterday. Did Flintoff bowled unchanged yesterday?

no way you lads were going to pull it off today. The 1st over to Clarke showed he was way too unsettled overnight and not going to be hanging around for long. I thought Haddin would be there longer tbh

I thought that as well. If we had made more runs in the first innings, we might not of had to chase a world record score. Credit to England, you got yourselves in a winning position and did the job to knock over our tail yesterday. Did Flintoff bowled unchanged yesterday?

Yeah Flintoff bowled non-stop.

His celebrations shits me too. If I was an englishmen I would love it, but because he is rolling us it pisses me off.

Greeeatttt performanced by England,specially by Flintoff,he was bowling almost every ball 90mph+,hardly 1-2 balls in his spell would have been less than that,he was really bowling good,he is back in action specially in bowling dept,that will boost him in batting as well,if he shines there too,it will be really difficult for Aus...

Yeah Flintoff bowled non-stop.

His celebrations shits me too. If I was an englishmen I would love it, but because he is rolling us it pisses me off.

Imagine what it was like dealing with Warne and McGrath for over a decade. Can I rub it in a bit, PLEASE?

Very Shahid Afridi like celebrations if you ask me, can't stand them myself.

On holiday and I finally get back on the internet to find England have thumped Australia, I am not gonna lie to you, I am shocked. Fair play England

Even though I don't like it when he dismisses one of our batsmen, I don't mind seeing the "look at me, I'm the greatest" stance. It seems like he knew all along that he would get him out so he doesn't feel the need to celebrate.

Even though I don't like it when he dismisses one of our batsmen, I don't mind seeing the "look at me, I'm the greatest" stance. It seems like he knew all along that he would get him out so he doesn't feel the need to celebrate.

I dont think thats what the outstretched arms mean. Freddie just wants a hug.

Users who are viewing this thread