2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Am I the only one who thinks Flintoff should be bowling?

Peter Siddle catch dropped nice attempt by collingwood to stop four go england go.:happy

Doesn't matter he was just safe lucky australia.

Siddle and Hauritz are both underrated as batsmen.

Siddle getting a few edges.

Is Broad really bowling over 90 MPH? I have my doubts.

I dont think Broad is, he`s clocking 85-87 mph right now i think. Siddle and Hauritz are batting well atm.

Is Broad really bowling over 90 MPH? I have my doubts.
yup he is really bowling 90mph i think because today pitch is much better then yesterday.

If the Speedo's 5mph out that means that most of Siddle's deliverys were about 84-85 mph as he was around 88-90 and I'm pretty sure that Siddle doesn't bowl 84-85 all the time.

Actually surprised by Warne, I really enjoy his commentary. His insights to the Australians is pretty cool.

Now England know how we felt yesterday, lucky for them they still have 200+ runs in the bank.

aussie1st added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

If the Speedo's 5mph out that means that most of Siddle's deliverys were about 84-85 mph as he was around 88-90 and I'm pretty sure that Siddle doesn't bowl 84-85 all the time.

Broad hit the 90mph mark last match so nothing wrong with the speedo.

Without a bit of cloud cover this looks as flat as anything. I would not enforce it if we get the chance. I'd go out today try and score at a quick rate then declare at the end of tommorow's morning session presuming things go right for England

Yup aussie1st england have lead of 235 if australia get 50 or more runs then also england will have lead of 183 to 190 match is really tight at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread