2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Another short ball and highest test score for siddle both team tailender are playing better then middleorder may be in next inning siddle come opener in place of hughes.:rtfl

Remember that the radars spot the ball before it hits the pitch. If you have a pitch that is eating all the pace off the ball, the delivery will effectively be slower and the shorter it pitches the slower it will be when it reaches the batsman.

So Howsie, what you're saying is Australia's lads are bowling low 80's then.

Yeah don't think so mate, he's bowling 90s.

Unless there's a large conspiracy and they add 5 mph onto all the England bowlers speeds to intimidate the Australians :p

I love seeing Siddle sending them through the point-gully-third slip region. Up to 30, his top score. The thing is, Strauss is too dumb to realize that maybe he should try putting a fielder there.

As I said, a really underrated batsmen.

So Howsie, what you're saying is Australia's lads are bowling low 80's then.

Yeah don't think so mate, he's bowling 90s.

No I'm not. But Onions isn't a 90mph bowler I can tell you that. Maybe it's just sky juicing up the figures.

Howsie added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Unless there's a large conspiracy and they add 5 mph onto all the England bowlers speeds to intimidate the Australians :p

Probably :p

No I'm not. But Onions isn't a 90mph bowler I can tell you that. Maybe it's just sky juicing up the figures.

But he's been bowling at 90mph for the whole of the season, everytime I've seen him bowl this year he's been touching 90mph on his first spell.

3 miss in three balls hilfenaus will be saying i can bowl better.;)

Howsie added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Probably :p

No, Howsie, no.

They can, and obviously are bowling at 90's, get over it.

But he's been bowling at 90mph for the whole of the season, everytime I've seen him bowl this year he's been touching 90mph on his first spell.

Indeed, and a few years back, remember seeing him in an FP Trophy game and he was consistently at 88mph. Onions is certainly a sharp bowler.

The speed gun is accurate.

Now that's out of the way, get this guy out!!

Users who are viewing this thread