2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Andrew Strauss is not on field is his place there is 12th men so that is the reason fielding is so poor.

Yes, because as soon as our captain leaves the field, we forget how to bowl? What are you talking about?

Oh yes I forgot you were the Human speed gun.

I know it may be saw as negative but why don't we a third man?
We have a mid-off and I can't recall a single drive let alone a full ball that could be driven.

Oh thats right I don't have eyes and have never seen someone bowl on T.V, how could I possibly estimate his speed. If Onions was bowling 90+ yesterday then I'm expecting Johnson to be 95+ today.

I guess you guys will tell me that the delivery Flitoff bowled to get Hussey was really bowled at 95.1mph ;)

Oh thats right I don't have eyes and have never seen someone bowl on T.V, how could I possibly estimate his speed. If Onions was bowling 90+ yesterday then I'm expecting Johnson to be 95+ today.

I guess you guys will tell me that the delivery Flitoff bowled to get Hussey was really bowled at 95.1mph ;)
It was - the speed gun is not inaccurate!

Strauss has half a brain, no follow on. He's keen to enjoy powderpuff bounce and set an impossible target.

I don't quite know what your problem is Howsie, but yes, they're all capable of hitting 90, and Flintoff certain can push it through for 95mph now and again. Retiring at the end of this series, what's he got to lose?

Howsie, click the "log off," button, and then start actually watching the cricket.

Poor decision for me. If Aus follow-on we have our best chance of victory. If we bat then we're going to be ultra-defensive about the declaration unless we collapse.

barmyarmy added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

We really better not see an England collapse here!

Probably England's best chance of victory now actually.

I think this way has the best chance of a result. I'm still not counting out Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread