2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Great short hilfenaus stylishly played.18 to save followon.:onpc

Mike Holding and Bumble comparing the situation of this game to the Mohali game which Australia lost by 320 runs. They suggest that that wicket might have aided spin and hence India might not have enforced the follow on. In reality, that was actually a very flat wicket with no help at all for spin and had good even bounce. Australia played very poor cricket in that game to get bowled out for 195.

Indeed, and a few years back, remember seeing him in an FP Trophy game and he was consistently at 88mph. Onions is certainly a sharp bowler.

That doesn't mean he was bowling that quick yesterday. For me he looked between 85-88 on average, not 90+

Broad shouldn't be bowling at the moment. Get Flintoff or Swann on, although Swann would be a risk.

And get a damn 3rd man in!

Strauss, why ohhhh why is Broad bowling? The only time he's looked a little dangerous is here, tailenders! Get him off, and either choose Flintoff or Swann.

Four my god siddle at his best.broad stop bowling bouncer.

That doesn't mean he was bowling that quick yesterday. For me he looked between 85-88 on average, not 90+

A set of specs are in order. You're telling us that our own country-man isn't bowling 90+, when we've all told you that he does it in County Cricket, jog on sunshine. You obviously know very little.

Fekkin 3rd man, whats that? 28 runs?

Andrew Strauss is not on field is his place there is 12th men so that is the reason fielding is so poor.

Oh yes I forgot you were the Human speed gun.

I know it may be saw as negative but why don't we a third man?
We have a mid-off and I can't recall a single drive let alone a full ball that could be driven.

Users who are viewing this thread