2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Naa I don't, reckon he caught that. Looked as if it bounced just before he caught it! CHEAT! :p

holdenator added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

I see taking the fielders word is out of the door... No, no it's ok. Just didn't know we were playing that way these days.

Well the only Australian to think it was out was Hauritz. So by your theory the fielders thought it wasn't out!

If he didn't think it was out he would not of gone upstairs then, it could of gone either way I think

Rudi didn't think it was out, the commentary got confirmation from the Third Umpire after the decision that Rudi thought it hadn't carried.

I see taking the fielders word is out of the door... No, no it's ok. Just didn't know we were playing that way these days.

As Holdenator says Hauritz was the only guy on the ground who thought it was out. Tough to pull it off when even your own teammates don't buy it.
To be fair to Hauritz it's possible he couldn't tell it had grounded.

Rudi didn't think it was out, the commentary got confirmation from the Third Umpire after the decision that Rudi thought it hadn't carried.

Why go upstairs then, if I didn't think it was out I would just say not out. Rudi should of just said he had no idea, his just showing us how out of touch he is at the moment.

As Holdenator says Hauritz was the only guy on the ground who thought it was out. Tough to pull it off when even your own teammates don't buy it.
To be fair to Hauritz it's possible he couldn't tell it had grounded.

I think it's pretty obvious he didn't feel it bounced because it only just bounced before he got it, hence feeling like he got it just before it bounced as it was hardly off the ground. Well thats what he most likely thought. I don't think there are any cricketers these days who would honestly try to cheat like that. If they did and I knew they did and I was the coach, I would drop them.

Why go upstairs then, if I didn't think it was out I would just say not out. Rudi should of just said he had no idea, his just showing us how out of touch he is at the moment.

Because he's allowed to go upstairs for confirmation. Was very good communication all round really.

Because he's allowed to go upstairs for confirmation. Was very good communication all round really.

Why would he then go upstairs for this catch, because he didn't know. Hopefully he didn't say to Nigel Llong before Llong made his decison that he didn't think it was out.

Users who are viewing this thread