2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Would love to see Haddin come out and belt the ball like he can. Who cares, they are toast anyway. Give us some entertainment.

I've seen him play quite a bit over here for his various domestic counties. He's a decent player, never thought of him being a stand-out test No6.

Good stuff from Swanny so far.

Australia will think of making changes next match. Clark is the one who certainly needs to get a place. Lee and Watson might be included in as well, if they're fit.

Watson? Yes, after a test match of bad shot selection, they need to play Watson!

Johnson must play!

That looked like a bit of glove there and edged next ball. Heres all Australias luck coming out.

On the replay there probably wasn't any glove actually.

I'm going to help you Aussies here. This is the team you need to take to Edgbaston:

1. Simon Katich
2. Phillip Hughes
3. Ricky Ponting (c)
4. Michael Hussey
5. Michael Clarke
6. Marcus North
7. Brad Haddin (wk)
8. Nathan Hauritz
9. Brett Lee
10. Peter Siddle
11. Ben Hilfenhaus

Clark for Siddle maybe, or is that just dumb.

Howsie added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Would love to see Haddin come out and belt the ball like he can. Who cares, they are toast anyway. Give us some entertainment.

Nathan Astle 2002 :D

If I remember Cairns was injured and came in at 11 which is why the last partnership was so big. He was standing on one leg and hitting 6s.
Great atmosphere at the game.

Good knock from Pup. On the attack, striking at 86 is pretty good. Fantastic shots.

Reversing massively for Flintoff. Surely he won't last much longer, as long as Broad doesn't pitch it up and Jimmy doesn't get swing, we should be alright for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread