2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Even though North made a 100 in the 1st Test I still have my doubts about him. Pretty average defence there from a guy I thought was a lot more solid than that.

I've got a feeling this is going to be over today. The good thing about finishing it up today is, that both teams will have an extra day of rest.

North is out also.

Even though North made a 100 in the 1st Test I still have my doubts about him. Pretty average defence there from a guy I thought was a lot more solid than that.

I would rather have Watson there, has a good FC average and bowls as well alot better than North. You aussies hate Watson for some reason, he's bloody good

I'm probably going to get jumped on here - but I don't think North is that good. Yes, yes, I know he scored a 100 on debut against South Africa in South Africa. He's got a 190 odd and a 120 in England so far.. But I don't know, he just doesn't look convincing at all.

Maybe I'm being a little harsh.

I've got a feeling this is going to be over today. The good thing about finishing it up today is, that both teams will have an extra day of rest.

North is out also.
They don't really need it, there's 10 days between the Tests.

On closer inspection, I don't think that ball actually hit the stumps. Was more of a sudden dramatic wind change I think. Terrible stroke of luck for North.

I'm probably going to get jumped on here - but I don't think North is that good. Yes, yes, I know he scored a 100 on debut against South Africa in South Africa. He's got a 190 odd and a 120 in England so far.. But I don't know, he just doesn't look convincing at all.

Maybe I'm being a little harsh.

Just a little. I heard that 100 he scored in South Africa was of really good quality

The good thing is that Clarke is not backing down. Attacking is better then defending in such position. He even might get a century.

I would rather have Watson there, has a good FC average and bowls as well alot better than North. You aussies hate Watson for some reason, he's bloody good

Aye, 7 ducks since 2006 in 24 innings is bloody fantastic. Not to mention he's only made 50+ since 2006 5 times. What a bloody legend. Get him in for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread