2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Time to take Swann of now I think. Haddin and Clarke are very good players of spin. Bring Anderson back on

Notice how Hooper is nowhere to be seen :p.
I'm here.

Just been watching my team get trounced by the Pommy geezers, not fun stuff.

This Test is going to probably be the winning Test. 1-0, I don't think any other result is going to come, unless England go all defensive in the next few Tests and Australia undo them. I know it's early and there are still 3 more Tests, but with the win on the board England look like they may have this series.

Stuey Clark surely has to get a mention for the 3rd. Johnson is really worrying.

Anderson has gone for 56 runs in 10.2 overs. Didn't realise he was so expensive, I thought he was bowling well!

Not to mention the flurry of drives from Clarke.

Maybe he can turn those figures around this spell. Onions into the attack.

Whilst Australia certainly have bummed this game up, Clarke and Haddin should look at this like a batting net.

Especially Clarke, he really needs runs under his belt. If I was him I'd have my eyes on a 100. Try and be positive.

Hughes hit him for a bit earlier because he was bowling it a little to wide IIRC.

He only hit him for one 4 and a 2...

Anderson's had a bit of an off day but in the main he's been pitching the ball up knowing that he's got a lot of runs to play with.

These 2 are batting so awesome. Hopefully they last until the end of the day and then it pisses down tomorrow.

Well Haddin is batting that good by himself but he is sticking around with Clarke.

So thats tea, still another 49 overs to go today though. This has been a pretty good partnership, very nice to watch.

178/5 at tea. England on top. Who to start after tea? I'd have Jimmy and one of Onions/Broad. Swann isn't a bad choice either, but Haddin and Clarke play spin well.

178/5 at tea. England on top. Who to start after tea? I'd have Jimmy and one of Onions/Broad. Swann isn't a bad choice either, but Haddin and Clarke play spin well.

Broad will start after tea, Struass always starts with him.

Users who are viewing this thread