5th Test: England vs Australia at the Brit Oval

This is a pain in the arse, it's either watch SBS and put up with Stuart MacGill and co. or watch it on Fox Sports Active with all the ████ around the screen. What to do...

Jesus that was out Well well what a decision. It was the leg

Last edited:
You know me Colin, even when we've won I still don't think it's possible.
You're half expecting for Strauss to admit ball-tampering/bribing umpires and conceed the Ashes to Australia in the post-match press conference, am I right? :p (Do NOT take this post seriously, not intended to start ████-fights, just a joke, don't take it personally)

Somebody needs to create umpire fantasy teams; I don't think I'd even select a trump player/captain, though, the bad outweighs the good.

it would have us batting, he would not have hesitae for a single second to raise his finger
Don't think Rauf would do that to India, aren't Pakistan and India good buddies or something?

Don't think Rauf would do that to India, aren't Pakistan and India good buddies or something?

By "us" he means Australia.
Like I said before the teams stupidly agreed not to use the review system so they've got no recourse or right to moan about decisions in my book.

Ah, cheers, I just saw that he lived in India and oddly enough, assumed he went for India. Don't ask me why I assumed that. How silly of me :laugh

Don't worry, we all assume it, we all believe it really. But, no, he's Australian through and through, its just his misfortune that he's never left India.

Users who are viewing this thread