A-League 08/09

Saw some of the A-League highlights todayon Sky Sports. There was a guy with an absolute beauty of a right foot, is it Jedinak? Well anyway his freekick from 30 yards out that hit the bar was just brilliant.

There were some good games. Never really watched A-League before, but it seems pretty close.

yer Mile Jedinek from Central Coast, he has got a good right foot, its quite good to watch, A-league it isnt any were near a very good standard but its improving but always exciting to watch

Sydney are at $3.60 tonight. We obviously aren't expected to stand a chance, with the draw at $3.50 and Melbourne at 1.60 or something.

ALLLOOOIIISSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Busch though, what a freakin awesome game. Our defence held up well, you guys ran the game in the first half after we scored. It was a really exciting game, 12 shots on goal and 24 balls in the penalty area after just the first half.

Feelin Blue? added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

ill give you one post to go on about your stupid bloody win but remember

Not anymore... :D

Maybe all of those games will tire them out towards the end of the seasons considering clubs aren't allowed mass amounts of players.

Should be a cracker tonight. After our game against the tards I am really confident for this one against CCM. :)

Dissapointing draw for us. Should be to strong to for Wellington at home.

Go Adelaide tonight! Do Australia and the A-League proud.

Should be a cracker tonight. After our game against the tards I am really confident for this one against CCM. :)
3-3 :p

Glorious Win at adelaide for us lads, and to be perfectly honest i hope adelaide get crushed in the final:)

Yeah I know aye I was gutted. Musialik put one over the bar from 3-5 metres our when there was an open goal when we were up 3-0 in like the 60th minute. He had to hit it on the volley first touch but still. Damn Central Coast and there Liverpool type comebacks :p

Users who are viewing this thread