A-League 08/09

Lucky Sydney. "I reckon Kossie should go and buy a lotto ticket tonight after getting out of jail, with 30 seconds to go," Farina said. :D

Its not the point. Thats just like me saying "The sharks are the best team in the comp" Its a sin for Sydney fans saying that Melbourne are the best atm.

Couldn't give a damn about all this luck nonsense. Queensland had it coming. They just tried to keep clearing the ball and defending in the box for the last 15-20 minutes.

Oh, ok.

I think that draw felt like a win for Sydney I mean come on, with 30 seconds to go they got out of jail.

Oh, ok.

I think that draw felt like a win for Sydney I mean come on, with 30 seconds to go they got out of jail.

Yeah no doubt. There was a lot of hugging in the stands (I wasn't there, you could see it on the TV lol)

October 25, its all on Melbourne vs Scum FC sorry i mean Sydney

Yeah the tard's vs sydney down south. Should be a cracker, hopefully it will make up for the opening game of the season.

Has anyone been looking at the results of the Asian Champions League? Adelaide won 3-0 and more than likely will get into the final of the tournament. I'm quite happy for them despite not watching much A-League myself. In truth, I've never watched a whole game of A-League which I'm pretty suprised at.

Nah I didn't follow the ACL this year lol. I know Melbourne did bad though :D

I'm going to Sydney FC vs Perth Glory on the 21st of December so I cant wait I'm so excited lol.

Has anyone been looking at the results of the Asian Champions League? Adelaide won 3-0 and more than likely will get into the final of the tournament. I'm quite happy for them despite not watching much A-League myself. In truth, I've never watched a whole game of A-League which I'm pretty suprised at.
yer there pretty much in the final now, big thing for aussie football, but i hate inbred utd so its ghey

Users who are viewing this thread