A-League Season 2007/08 (Australia)

Nah sydney this year :D

I've never actually followed soccer but starting to get into it. I have teams i support so theres a start :D

Round 1

Sydney FC 0
Central Coast 1 (Petrovski 7)
18,457 @ Sydney Football Stadium

Queensland Roar 2 (McKay 45, Ognenovski 76)
Adelaide United 2 (Burns 8, Djite 47)
16,828 @ Suncorp Stadium

Wellington 2 (Daniel 80, Smeltz 85)
Melbourne Victory 2 (Muscat 19p, Allsopp 60)
14,421 @ Westpac Stadium

Perth Glory 0
Newcastle Jets 0
8,508 @ Members Equity Stadium

Melbourne had a draw with Perth last night, watched it on TV, very boring match

Haha, its sorta hard when you support a pathetic club with a pathetic off field atmosphere.

How dare you say that! :mad:

Anyway nice to see some A-League talk in here. I didn't like talking to myself :p

Also it looks like Juninho could be out this weekend, which not only would be bad for us Sydney fans it would hurt my fantasy team :(

How dare you say that! :mad:

Anyway nice to see some A-League talk in here. I didn't like talking to myself :p

Also it looks like Juninho could be out this weekend, which not only would be bad for us Sydney fans it would hurt my fantasy team :(

Its true. Iam talking about the Perth Glory.

Melbourne are playing poorly right now. Especially compared to last year.

It is only the start of the season. Though maybe the Victory aren't meant to go and get back to back titles.

Also I think the Mariners had a 1-0 win over the Queensland Roar. A good win for Central Coast and it still leaves them the only team to win a game so far.

We played **** last night. Our passing and air balls were crap. Pretty dissapointing to get a goal, and for the same guy to give away a penalty!

Users who are viewing this thread