A-League 08/09

Thanks guys.

Though I think Tassie should have a team. The only sport that they have at a national competition level down there is cricket. Would be good to capitalise on the market.

yer i agree theres going to be like 3 qld teams, no sense in it not having a tassie team

I personally would of have a team in every state (except NT) before I doubled up. NSW already has three teams in that state but they are two different cities, Newcastle and Central Coast are fairly close to each other.

They need a Tassie team first, then the North Queensland team, then a second Victorian team and then the Gold Coast team.

Cant believe we lost. Santalab proved hes not just a supersub though. I was impressed with him. I'm not sure why Trinidad didn't get carder for diving when fyfe "striked" him considering he fell to the ground about 2 seconds after it happened to waste time....

Though you can't touch blokes in the head, it was a dive definetly but he shouldn't of touched him. I would of given them a yellow each.

Did Adelaide play last night or tonight? Hoping they make it through.

Whoever that guy is that dived should be shot. Perfect example why soccer will never ever take off in Australia. He barely touched him, and he went down (with a very late reaction) then came off sooking about his head. please....

Whoever that guy is that dived should be shot. Perfect example why soccer will never ever take off in Australia. He barely touched him, and he went down (with a very late reaction) then came off sooking about his head. please....

They were wasting time.

Who cares what they were going, its pathetic. Now the Sydney guy is going to miss the big clash with Melbourne.

Users who are viewing this thread