A-League Season 2007/08 (Australia)

Richie Allagaich (Adelaide player's name I can't spell) had an awesome shot in the first half out side the box and had it gone in not only would Adelaide won the game I reckon it would have to be one of the goals of the season.

Central coast held off Roar with the keeper from Central coast making some awesome saves!

Roar had the ball in the box 33 times compared to Central Coats 12 at one stage.

That is a pretty good stat. It just shows that in soccer you just need one chance to win a game. That's what makes it so good.

its pretty good yeah.... no complaints from me.. although it only has limited competitions for a club to enter so it gets boring after a few seasons..considering how dam poor the teams are :(
You can create your own tournaments with their own rules in the editor i think so if you get bored of it make a game with some new tournaments in. I htink it's possible

This is bullcrap, Perth Glory still haven't won a single game yet. Before this weekends game they hadn't even scored a goal all season! Then when we do its in a 1-4 loss.

Perth for the A-League !!

The wooden spoon of it that is ;)

I thought Ron Smith was suppose to make us better, not worse.

That Croatia guy's a real star for us isn't he. *rolleyes*

Wow, thats an achievement!

I know! Beat Sydney! What a change around - when I stopped watching it was 3-1.
OMFG, we blew it, we effin blew it! 3-1 up, resulted in a 3-3 all draw, I cannot believe this!

Users who are viewing this thread