A-League Season 2007/08 (Australia)

Haha! Go Sydney! I thought we were down for the count when it was 3-1 when I saw it on the news and next thing you know it is 3-3.

I know it is alright. Just had to rub it in :p

Dissapointing loss to Adelaide. Sydney are really struggling

Yeah Sydney aint playing to good. The home record is a disgrace. Patrick hit the cross bar, the closest we went to scoring really.

Great 2-0 victory by Newcastle in Melbourne. That is a good acheivement. Sydney need to fire against Central Coast. I hope that Bridges guy has a good game. Will be interesting to see how Aloisi goes.

Come on Sydney! A win is a neccessary.

Good stuff my Newcastle though. Melbourne in Melbourne is tough.

Perth once again come up with a draw. 3-3. I saw the score at 1-0 and I really wanted Perth to get an upset against Queensland, though Perth saved there own bacon right at the death. When Simon Colissmio (or however you spell) post-match he was asked "You must be proud of the boys?" and then in response he says "Nah mate that was crap. Every week Ron's job goes on the line but it should be ours. We need to put our hand up". Then when they go back up to the box the commentator (might be Simon Hill) in the box he says "One of the most honest interviews we have had here in the A-League". Great television. Though Perth are really the draw kings.

I looked on the A League website and it had nothing in terms of fixtures for 08/09 season. It only had fixtures for the Asian Champions League.

Well this thread started in August, but that seems a little late doesn't it?

Soccer's supposed to be a winter sport lol.

They play it in the summer so it doesn't clash with NRL/AFL/Union. (that is in order of coolness :cool:)

season is ages away will start late august, any one else heading to the juventus game in melbourne its gunna be so good, c'mon melbourne

Users who are viewing this thread