A-League 08/09

yeah what about our major suspension and injury list?

There goals were soft, the first one the man was completely unmarked in the box and the second was a penalty.

yeah what about our major suspension and injury list?

There goals were soft, the first one the man was completely unmarked in the box and the second was a penalty.

Someone being unmarked in the box is soft???!!!! Who's fault is that? and I havent seen the penalty but if it was a normal penalty if he didn't do a foul he might of went on and scored. Only soft goals are own goals and deflections.

Someone being unmarked in the box is soft???!!!! Who's fault is that? and I havent seen the penalty but if it was a normal penalty if he didn't do a foul he might of went on and scored. Only soft goals are own goals and deflections.

No, I'm saying soft by us. We shouldn't have let him be completely open right on the 6 yard box.

Seeing as your from Tassie, who do you support?

I'd be pretty pissed if i was a Tasmanian, the only team you have for a national sport is cricket!

Hmm, if i were the A-league i'd put a team in Tassie, its a good market (no AFL or NRL team) I can see it happening within 4 years though. But instead they make 3 QLD teams?:noway Surely they have to make another team in Victoria...

They should have a tassie team im sure there will be one there sooner or later

Hmm, if i were the A-league i'd put a team in Tassie, its a good market (no AFL or NRL team) I can see it happening within 4 years though. But instead they make 3 QLD teams?:noway Surely they have to make another team in Victoria...

North Queensland and Gold coast? Then another Victorian team in 2 years I think- Thats a good move, Melbourne are currently the best team in the comp and drawing the biggest crowds.

Should have made North Queensland and a Hobart team for next year and another victorian team and maybe Goald Coast for the year after.

Users who are viewing this thread