Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm so confused lol... Think ill wait a bit longer to try it.

Edit: Got it working some how with the black planet cricket bat :) Looks awesome! Once the game is out would it be possible to ask someone to make a bat sponsor for me? Or will there be a topic with all bat additions for pc?

Last edited:

grkrama

National Board President
I think both will be possible, i think most of the bat sponsors would be made by someone or the other, if not you can always ask for them to be made.Going by c07 downloads or CA blockerdave thread we should have topics on how to replace all bats.
also regarding adding more bats than just replacing existing ones
Whatever we come up with there will need to be some community consensus on the numbering of the items so that there are no clashes.
So things will be more organised i guess.

Last edited:

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
That's great as i love the Hell 4 Leather Hattori bat Not a very well known bat maker but i look forward to seeing peoples creations :)

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
So the way i understand it atm you can only replace the current sponsor files with edited real life sponsors.. can't simply add extra ones in after replacing all with current real world bat sponsors? So kind of a limited to the total number of bat sponsors atm? Sorry for being a noob trying to learn it :)

grkrama

National Board President
ya that's the way it is for now, but ross has said that they will look into giving option to add extras, without breaking the existing sharing of assets across CA.
Should note that with the way that worked, we'd be limited to a total of about 20 unique bats - is there any way we could expand and add new images on top of what's there?
We need to be careful not to break the sharing across to the console versions but I will see what we can do.
Can I suggest adding additional 'custom' fields, which are shown once a single modded file is found, and then basically allow you to set a second bat/kit/logo to players/teams out of the custom ones found? Then the consoles and non-modded PC versions would just use the default one set in the normal spot.
That's exactly what I am considering doing.

We will work something out for extra custom items. We have a plan.

Last edited:

savvart

Associate Cricketer
Where can I find bat designs?

All of the ones I have found are too small in size to use effectively...

grkrama

National Board President
placing the mod is the same procedure just skip the part of creating one after step 5(starting from that nvidia plugin lines),

that's is still step 5 where folders are created and then the last step of placing the files in corresponding directory.

not much mods are released there as of now you can find a few in dbc screenshot thread, just check the attachment icon on the thread and check all the zip files.
a few of kits made by shrenik snowy, and satishsky are classy, also a few good bats there by all.

the few bats i have made are here.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...c14-mod-screenshots-90368-22.html#post2798060

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...c14-mod-screenshots-90368-16.html#post2794705

this one contains three bats, mrf, adidas and spartan.
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...4d1400952139-dbc14-mod-screenshots-batmod.zip

Also checkout the logo pack and a simple instruction matt has given in this post.
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...c14-mod-screenshots-90368-24.html#post2800842

Im sure you will be the one who ends up organising mod stuff too like teams for CA:p

Last edited:

32.shahzad

School Cricketer
For Windows 8
Try This
robocopy "C:\Textures Folder" "C:\Users\Shahzad\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14" /e /xf *

imdahman

School Cricketer
Hello! New to the forums and trying to get a handle on installing mods. I've been away from the game of cricket for a very long time since I currently live in Canada and spent ages 8-14 in Australia where I fell in love with the game.

I'm trying to add all the kits that are listed on the first page, but I'm getting some serious issues with the logos and sponsors. The "whiterose" sponsor keeps showing up on almost all the uniforms. What's up with that? What am I doing wrong?

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Just downloaded the Demo (I know, got my new laptop only yesterday!)

I'll be doing a few mods now. Probably I enjoy Photoshop more than any game. :p

D

Deleted member 9102

I thought I'd try to mod the balls, well at least the sponsor logos and perhaps the colour shade to make them look like Dukes/Kookaburra balls.

The thumbnails for the sponsor logos look like this;
xjzIERx.jpg

However upon opening them to edit them, they look like this;
5nGmfZF.jpg

Does anyone know how you'd go about editing these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread