Attachments

• aus kit.jpg
    aus kit.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 49
  • colli.jpg
    colli.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Well I am using other 3d grabber software. Giving another go at grabbing everything this time from this demo.

Use IrfanView with plugins.

I had a go at actually changing files:
Cricket2009 2009-08-09 15-55-40-40.jpg
And found this interesting looking logo:
CRICKET2009.EXE_0x1FF69EE8.png

Just have an issue whereby it won't output a transparent file, using PNG just black backgrounds everything. Suppose DDS would be ideal as the output (just a pain converting to/from that.

probably, they would have had initial idea to use the name as BLIC Ashes and forgot to remove the logo from the folder during development. Just out of interest, what was that file named as in the game?

probably, they would have had initial idea to use the name as BLIC Ashes and forgot to remove the logo from the folder during development. Just out of interest, what was that file named as in the game?
Well having a West Indian as the face of an Ashes Game would be odd. I know it was 'Ricky Ponting Cricket 2008' for a while in development, but surprised that made a 2009 logo. Can't give a filename, because all we know now are the offsets.

Hey AbBh, textmod doesn't work for me. I load up the target application in the root folder and the I set everything up and in the game I press the button to capture the texture, however when I quit the game and look, the texture isn't there. What am I doing wrong?

Not sure really. Try setting the logging key to something that isn't used by the game.

I have done that but it still doesn't work. Do I have to sue the extender as the target application?

Heres a picture of my settings.

Attachments

• Textmod.JPG
    Textmod.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 78
No you don't have to select the extender as the target app. You can't use it with the extender. Check draw texture info and controls.

I fixed the problem. I went back and looked at the tutorial and found that I forget to press the - and + buttons. I think I got all the faces of the England team and 2 Australian faces.

i am unable to extract textures on windows 7 RC1...please help

Users who are viewing this thread