AC13 in the press - check here before posting articles

They would never do that *cough* 2010 *cough*

They would never do that *cough* 2010 *cough*

Thats the exact experience I based my statement on.

Lets see the facts:

a) Its obvious, they cannot delay the release any further
b) They know they dont have enough features and they cannot openly say that they dont have enough features.
c) They cant say that they are releasing the game as it is right now and would be patching it later with more features that they could not get to work at the moment. Thus they keep using the term 'DLC'.

How can we trust them that the DLC indeed would be released.

Can next week's question be a request for proof of these fans who didn't want instant replays?

It's like I found Aladdin's cave full of comedy treasure...

----------

Now 79C, I agree, and I completely blame you, well you and people like you, you know, people who like cricket games... apparently you all said that these fielding, camera options, replay options, etc. are not interesting, you all said they were boring, not important - so you're just getting what you asked for - so the sooner you all accept that these feature drops are all YOUR own fault then the sooner we can move on.

I like this new approach where you don't blame anyone else and accept responsibility....

Who said i don't like features ross:), trickstar need to release as the ashes end on the 25 of august. Simple as that. PS replay options are not boring.:thumbs

It's a pity that such a great advertisement for cricket is going on at the moment and there's no cricket game around to capitalize :facepalm

Hopefully Australia score the winning runs with a scoop shot to vindicate the design decisions.

Hopefully Australia score the winning runs with a scoop shot to vindicate the design decisions.

Or maybe a reverse sweep :p

----------

And I can see Finn dropped from the game in the DLC :lol

It's a pity that such a great advertisement for cricket is going on at the moment and there's no cricket game around to capitalize :facepalm

True!!! Both BA and 505 Games got it wrong!!! Its a lose-lose situation for all of us (i.e. the developers and the fans)

The most intrigueing test match in recent memory. HUGE media coverage and a massive endorsement for the game.

I can't help but think it would have made sense to release a cricket game around about now. Call it Ashes Cricket or something attention grabbing like that...:rolleyes

These placeholders are like menu in our college canteen. Its there but there is no assurance of quality of product or consistency of price.

Users who are viewing this thread