AFL 2006

Crows absolutely ran away with it in the last quarter last time i saw the scores during 3rd quarter it was pretty close.
Grrr picked the bombers as a roughie.

Judd was crap possesions mean nothing if you do nothing with it or turn it over.
Its always exciting when he has the ball and he got it alot tonight which is why he always gets the praise i love watching judd but he was not even close to BOG.
Due to the great pressure his possesions were useless, time after time the kicks went to nobody and they were taken away easily by fremantles defense.

Nobody said fremantle are the better team we are just celebrating a great win after a terrible week and enjoying our bragging rights until the next Derby.
What makes it even sweeter is we are the ones to bring the Eagles unbeaten run to an end hahaha.

Ok if the media isnt biased howcome last time Haselby won the medal and Eagles won the game there were no stories about haselby being booed by eagles fans.
I didnt see it but according to cricket60 in todays game the eagles showed terrible sportsmanship by not watching the presentation, where is the story on that.
Sampie i think he has played every game so far this year and has done SFA where are all the stories saying he needs to be dropped to find form and confidence.
Medhurst and Farmer can have just 1 bad game and the stories are everywhere, when even though they didnt kick goals they set up plenty or were playing way upfield.
Eagles biased media at work.

Channel 7 big long term sponsor of the eagles.
West Australian minor sponsor of eagles and have ex players working for them writing articles.
96Fm yet another sponsor of the Eagles.
Channel 10 have no affiliation with eagles but yet again ex eagles commentating completely unbiasedly and straight away trying to take gloss of win by pointing out fans disapproval.
Channel 9 Dennis Cometti absolutely huge Eagles fan.

lol it seem's you are right Sman.

Instead of having "DOCKERS COME OF AGE" on the front page of the Sunday Times it says "LACK OF RESPECT"

The booing was directed at the completely biased decision to elect Chris Judd rather then Josh Carr. Most of Judd's possesions were just booming kicks into the forward line which almost always resulted in a Freo mark or a ball up. Josh Carr had 26 possesions and kicked 3 goals. Most of his were effective and he played a vital role in the mid field.

I have lost all respect for most Eagle's fans and the clearly Eagle biased media of WA. They are all in love with the Eagle's and seem to have taken their views of the situation right from the Eagle supporters. I will still support for the Eagle's when their not playing the Dockers but I am really pissed of at those story craving idiots who run the Sunday Times and all the other Eagle based West Australian newspapers.

btw was there any mention of the Eagle's simply turning their back's on the Docker's without congratulating them with a traditional 3 cheers? No of course not, It's the EAGLES nobody can say a bad word about them :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You're kidding me thats the front page headline?
What about freo wins greatest derby ever.
Even greatest derby ever and then goes on to talk about how freo won.

Nope ofcourse not cant let freo bask in glory need to straight away start trying to hold them down by taking the gloss of the win.

In the next few days expect to see some Medhurst stories saying how useless he is at AFL level.
Despite the fact he kicked 5 points and always looked dangerous when he was around the ball.
No Sampie stories though.
Just like Sampie they know Medhurst has plenty of potential so must try to hold him down to help hold freo down.

Im the same if Fremantle arent playing them i hope the eagles win.

I know Freo cant win a grand final this year so i hope the eagles do.
But as seen in this game when its finals type pressure the eagles will struggle and be shown up by their lack of a forward line.
Wheres the stories sounding the alarm bells about that.

Cant have anything in the papers that might spread doubt about the eagles to their fans.
Yet Freo lose 1 game at home and its coach in trouble,players need to lift their game. etc etc.

Wasnt just that judd didnt deserve medal why he was booed, it was also a bit of payback from when haselby copped it.

You guys are ridiculous.
Judd was easily the best player on the ground.
His disposal was excellent so i dont know what you guys are crapping on about. He worked harder then anyone on the ground.

Dont crap on about the eagles not staying for the dockers receiving the trophy, because the Dockers did excatly the same thing last year when the Eagles won.

from an unbiased point of view, being from adelaide, Josh Carr was much better then Judd. Yes, Judd played well, but he wasn't anything standout. Jos Carr was BOG for me, sorry Moza1

moza1 said:
You guys are ridiculous.
Judd was easily the best player on the ground.
His disposal was excellent so i dont know what you guys are crapping on about. He worked harder then anyone on the ground.

Dont crap on about the eagles not staying for the dockers receiving the trophy, because the Dockers did excatly the same thing last year when the Eagles won.

His disposal's were shocking by his standard! I can remember three ocassions where he handballed to a player who was surrounded by Docker's. He also never kicked to a vacant player, There was always a contest. Judd was the best for the Eagle's but was not Best On Ground.

And the Docker's did stay last year Moza, for the WHOLE presentation.

Last edited:
Well I can't remember two year's back but it definitely wasn't last year :)

Anyway, who's winnings outta the Hawks V Kanga's and Cwood V Carlton?

Spoilers below as game probably isnt live in vic.

Collingwood blew aaway Carlton in the 2nd half of game.
Halftime score Carl 39 Coll 37.
Final score Carl 66 Coll 138 :eek:
Kangaroos took the win over Hawks thanks to 8or9 goals from thompson and stupid coaching by Clarkson for playing that scrawny little twig dawson on him for 3 an a half quarters, when he finally moved him game was over.

wow well done Roos...i didnt tip that one the Hawks have been flying, but then again the Hawks arent that good.
Collingwood on an absolute roll....still yet to play a team capable of exposing their poor defence and average midfield...they have West Coast at Subi next week so we will find out just how good these pies are.

genghis_khan said:
wow well done Roos...i didnt tip that one the Hawks have been flying, but then again the Hawks arent that good.
Collingwood on an absolute roll....still yet to play a team capable of exposing their poor defence and average midfield...they have West Coast at Subi next week so we will find out just how good these pies are.
and the pies have the mighty cats the week after :p
hopefully steve johnson is back this week! and tom harley. :mad: we need them!

the only team collingwood have lost too is the crows :D

we haver the roos next week at TD, we should win becuase we play well there, and it's the roos.

Hawthorn have been brought back down to earth a bit, which is a shame for them, and yeah, that's all i can think of at the moment :D

Can't believe Collingwood are leading...This season is just too hard to predict who will win or not because there are just too many favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread