AFL 2006

As i said earlier Riewoldt heard the siren also he bent forward and screamed a short word im guessing it begun with either S or F.
Then put his hands on head saw the freo players yelling at umpire and walked over to see what was happening.

Definatly the right decision, every single player in AFL stops playing as soon as the siren goes,they never wait for the whistle as the game stops when siren goes not when umpire signals it.
Heaps of times the siren has gone with ball in mid flight player marks it and then the umpire blows whistle and raises arms, then says sorry mate siren went before you marked it.

been hearing it all day also version i got was.

Did you hear about the umpire in tasmania who got hit by the cops?

He didnt hear the siren

Sman-21 said:
been hearing it all day also version i got was.

Did you hear about the umpire in tasmania who got hit by the cops?

He didnt hear the siren

That makes no sense. I would say "no" because I wouldn't have realised it was sarcastic.

Woo Bloody Hoo
What a game
What a win.

Finals type game meaning their superstar midfield had no time and space which means they cant kick enough goals to win.

FFFFRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO

3/3 so far this week.

What a bunch of d!ckhead docker fans, booing Judd when he get the best afield medal.

Doesnt mean ****. It was a great game but Freo will not make the eight.

Yet another blinded by the biased media trying to take the gloss of a wonderful victory by Freo.
Sure uncalled for but eagles fans can do it so we can to.

What about when Haselby was booed no time to tell that story only time to celebrate the Eagles win.

FFFFFRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :happy :clap :cheers

moza1 said:
What a bunch of d!ckhead docker fans, booing Judd when he get the best afield medal.

Doesnt mean ****. It was a great game but Freo will not make the eight.

Moza, were you at the game??? I seriously thought people here could be a little less media biased. Chris Judd had a shocking game. He was shut down for most of the game and only kicked 1 goal. If he did get the ball he was usually running around in circles because he was not getting enough support from his team mates. The so called "D!ckhead" Freo fans were not booing the Chris Judd, who is funnily enough well respected within the Freo camp. The crowd was booing the absolute shyte decision to award the medal to the superstar, no matter how crap he played. The panel clearly made a decision based on name rather then game. There were many more players, both Eagle's and Docker's who deserved the medal. To name a few, Michael Johnson, Josh Carr, Brent Staker and Byron Schammer. All these guys deserved the award far more then Judd, but he got it because he does one good thing and he is immediately noticed. For guys like Staker and Schammer to win the medal they have to play 4 marvellous quarters of footy.

You also said that the Docker's will not make the top eight. Are you a psychic? How would you know? Can you possibly predict another 16 rounds of footy? For all we know the Dockers could win every game and the Eagles could finish up with the wooden spoon. What about the Freo side that took the field today makes you think they won't see the finals. If you say something like that atleast justify it with some sort of logical comment :rolleyes:

Judging from your previous posts you are a very anti-Docker sort of person. Despite saying good game you were quick to follow it up with some fresh criticism. I just hope you might be able to see through the media's pro-eagle and anti-Docker screen and just enjoy a good game of AFL.

Let's also not forget the Eagle's walking off and turning their backs on the Dockers before the trophy was presented. Eagle's fans can harp on all they want about sportsmanship and how "shocking" it was to see the Docker's fans booing. But in reality they and their team are just as bad.

Last edited:
Judd played better then any one on the ground, as simple as that and deserved the medal.

Sman-21: The media are not biased, the eagles are a better team and consistent and the dockers aren't. I just find it ridiculous that dockers fans will now think your a better team then the Eagles when your nowhere near as good.

Cricket60: I know it was a great game of football and all credit to the dockers for beating the best team in the competition. But they wont make the 8 because they're so inconsistent and the style of footy they played today wont last.

Last edited:
Fair enough Moza, Judd did have a very good game on paper but he definitely had more in effective possesions then usual and compared to other players.

I hope that the Docker's form continues but you are right in saying that it has been very inconsitent.

Good to see the crows knocking off the ferals as expected. It's pelting down in adelaide!!! whats most promising about our win tonight was that once again Roo and the Birdman were not there, and even though the weather sqaured things up, we totally dominated port for 3/4 of the match.

Excellent stuff from my boys!

tsyrmas said:
Good to see the crows knocking off the ferals as expected. It's pelting down in adelaide!!! whats most promising about our win tonight was that once again Roo and the Birdman were not there, and even though the weather sqaured things up, we totally dominated port for 3/4 of the match.

Excellent stuff from my boys!

Totally agree & its just stop dumping down where i am, next week with my fav player The Birdman back which should strengthen our forward line. It was a pretty good match tonight by us. BTW Richmond won a close game by 2 points over the bombers that's 3 in a row for the mighty Tigers who are my second favourite team.

How does any supporter have a second favourite team? Specialy Richmond.....

Oh well, the bombers came close once again.... :crying

Users who are viewing this thread