AFL 2006

What the hells up with your cats players.
Just saw a riccardi interview on foxsports announcing his retirement and he was saying how his motovation to play in 06 was the form from 05 and the cats chances in the finals in 06.
He goes on to say but it wasnt to be bla bla bla.

Cant believe they have already given up on making the finals and giving the other teams a shakeup.
3 games left and 2 behind 8th they should still be thinking they can make it despite how crap they are.

Cmon Freo top 4 i remember saying after the nab cup we will finish in top 4.
By round 12 i thought nope going to be around 8-10th again.

Neddy, i don't really have a strong opinion on Mark Thompson as a coach. It's hard to know if he's done well with the team, or if the team could've done much better with someone else. I would like to see him go on next year though

....No.
A back and forth tussle last week, but our forward line really came together at crucial periods and contributed massively to the victory.
A probing Geelong are currently ahead by fourteen.....that won't last long, hopefully :p

Fremantle V St Kilda should be a good game, probably not to watch though. It's been raining consistently since yesterday afternoon. I would say St Kilda have a bit of an advantage due to the wet conditions but Freo are in great form so it should be a good hard contest.

Oh dear lord. Cameron Mooney has been reported for the 4th time this year. God you would think he would learn after a while but it seems not....

Way to go mooney/geelong
New world record for AFL most times a player has been suspended in a season Cameron Mooney - Geelong :happy

This weeks fixtures (my tips in bold)

Round 21
Friday, 25th August
Western Bulldogs vs. St. Kilda Telstra Dome (Night) 7:40pm

Saturday, 26th August EST LOC
Geelong vs. Melbourne Skilled Stadium 2:10pm (EST)
Hawthorn vs. Kangaroos Aurora Stadium 2:10pm (EST)
Richmond vs. Essendon M.C.G. (Night) 7:10pm (EST)
Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions Telstra Stadium (Night) 7:10pm (EST)

Sunday, 27th August EST LOC
Port Adelaide vs. Adelaide AAMI Stadium (Early Start) 1:10pm (EST) 12:40pm (LOC)
Collingwood vs. Carlton M.C.G. 2:10pm (EST)
West Coast vs. Fremantle Subiaco 4:40pm (EST) 2:40pm (LOC)

Current Ladder

1 West Coast Eagles 16,4
2 Adelaide 15,5
3 Melbourne 13,7
4 Fremantle 13,7 :happy :D
5 Sydney Swans 12,8
6 Collingwood 12,8
7 St Kilda 12,8
8 Western Bulldogs 12,8

9 Geelong 10,10
10 Richmond 10,10
11 Port Adelaide 7,13
12 Brisbane Lions 7,13
13 Kangaroos 7,13
14 Hawthorn 7,13
15 Essendon 3,1,16
16 Carlton 3,1,16

That Melbourne defender will be relieved :)

Thats two wrong from me so far...

My tips are

Western Bulldogs
Geelong
Hawthorn
Richmond
Sydney
Adelaide
Collingwood
West Coast

I'm one in front of second in my tipping comp, $250 on the line- perhaps if Scarlett had've snapped it a little flatter :o

Give it up brad Geelong don't deserve to play finals football with the crap we've served up this season. Even if we did sneak in we would be making up the numbers, too many things need fixing...it's glaring the difference in skills between Geelong and Melbourne (top 4 team).

Users who are viewing this thread