AI Extreme patch released

Cricket_60 said:
Do you know when this patch will be ready satish? :)
robertporter said:
yes i installed the roster .pak with the bats version 2

when do u think u can the patch for us
hey cricket 60 & robert..this update wud be released by saturday evening....
and robert,it might be the roster causing the part-timers to bowl first,cuz by default the cpu chooses the best bowlers first..
u cud try without the roster and see if u still have issues..

Just remembered another thing, could you alter the cover drive so it never goes to 3rd man? it really annoys me seing that happen.

Cricket_60 said:
Just remembered another thing, could you alter the cover drive so it never goes to 3rd man? it really annoys me seing that happen.
Okay buddy,that's cuz of the slight edge tht it takes..will alter it :)...

EXTREME Ai v3.1

Hey ppl....here is EXTREME Ai v3.1..released a coupla days earlier than expected,cuz i decided to give u sumthing new before i start the biggie,v4.0 :cool:...

FEATURES:

Just a few changes,but u will see the difference when u play the patch..

1) cover drive stroke edited so that it doesnt edge it to 3rdman (request by cricket60)

2) for the very first time,in my patches, the SQUARE CUT shot comes into play..chk it out guys..(request robert porter)

3) tail enders made more intelligent,so that they arent too easy to get rid of...

4) outfield slightly faster than v3.0....

so in effect this patch gives u better strokes,more runs (faster outfield) & more engaging gameplay coupled with all the goodies of v3.0..

I am starting v4.0 by saturday and since i am planning to edit a lotta values to give it a totally new look,i wud be taking my time on it...
so enjoy v3.1 until then & DONT FORGET TO POST YOUR COMMENTS....

:cheers

Satish.

Attachments

• EXTREME Ai v3.1.zip
    24.3 KB · Views: 66
:) just got home from school so im still a little busy but im gonna give it a try tonight

hey satish u didnt apply any suggestion that i gave u in this patch.....anyways i ll try this......pls man look intto wat i suggested

edges should have power. imean inreal cricket matches when the ball edgesit flies.thats what ilike to see.

increase the paceof fast bowlersandmake them mix up deliveries.

slow the outfield a bit

line lenght of all the bowlers according to situation

make all the shots playablebut not always that shots should go for 4. i mean alot a sweet spot on the bat i.e. when the ball hits that sweet spotit races of the bat.

Fix squre cut groundshot and square-cut six hit.add some power in to it

backfoot shotsabit more power or apply the same as sweet spot.

Fix the hookand pull shots.

make sixhit also difficult

keep up the good work comin

Last edited:
Hey satish, I will post a more detailed reveiw tomorow but the one thing I have seen is that some people are saying slow down the outfeild while other like me want it sped up. Is there a way to increase the speed of outfeilds on only 1 particular pitch. If there is you could increase the speed of green pitches and decrease it on hard or dusty which would be great.

EXTREME Ai v3.1 is just the patch i was looking for, reps for you.

Attachments

• good job.gif
    good job.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 71
Cricket_60 said:
Hey satish, I will post a more detailed reveiw tomorow but the one thing I have seen is that some people are saying slow down the outfeild while other like me want it sped up. Is there a way to increase the speed of outfeilds on only 1 particular pitch. If there is you could increase the speed of green pitches and decrease it on hard or dusty which would be great.
yes mate that cud be done..pace can be altered for different kind of pitches..wud be implemented in future patches..

hey raider..sorry mate..all ur suggestions were reserved for my v4.0 patch cuz they involved changing the entire ball physics..this patch was just to address some minor issues with v3.0..v4.0 wont disappoint u buddy..

thanks saurabh,i cud do with with some reps ;)...

enjoy the patch guys..waiting for ur reviews..

Last edited:
Hey Satish, Just batted for a couple of overs and the cut shot looks great :D It really sped to the boundry like a normal one would and didn't go straight in the air to point like some other patch's cut shots do. There were no problems with batting. Have you given more power to the 6 hit shots? When I hit a couple I noticed that they went further over the feilders then before.

Cricket_60 said:
Hey Satish, Just batted for a couple of overs and the cut shot looks great :D It really sped to the boundry like a normal one would and didn't go straight in the air to point like some other patch's cut shots do. There were no problems with batting.
thanks mate..cut shot is the main feature of this update..glad that its come out well...

Cricket_60 said:
Have you given more power to the 6 hit shots? When I hit a couple I noticed that they went further over the feilders then before.
u got that right...was waiting to see if sumbody wud point that out..power for 6 shots increased just a wee bit...u noticed it man,super!

Cowburn199 said:
:) just got home from school so im still a little busy but im gonna give it a try tonight
waiting for ur review mate...

KEEP THEM COMING...

the pacing of balls going to the boundary i think depends on the pitch the hard pitch the ball goes to the boudnary more often then say normal is that correct

sorry i haven't tried the patch yet having pc problems ever time i play a game the pc crashes and restarts itself could any one think of what the problem could got no idea the video card is radeon 256mb 9250 didn't have this problem till i got the new video card i think i need a new cooling fan maybe any more idea how to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread