AI Extreme patch released

robertporter said:
the pacing of balls going to the boundary i think depends on the pitch the hard pitch the ball goes to the boudnary more often then say normal is that correct
thats right robert..harder the pitch faster the outfield,thats how this game is designed...ofcourse we cud change it anyway we want it,but the default pacing is as u suggested...

robertporter said:
sorry i haven't tried the patch yet having pc problems ever time i play a game the pc crashes and restarts itself could any one think of what the problem could got no idea the video card is radeon 256mb 9250 didn't have this problem till i got the new video card i think i need a new cooling fan maybe any more idea how to fix.
tough luck mate :( ...try updating the drivers & configuring the card's display settings..waiting for ur review dude...

wow satish...guess ur 3.1 patch looks an hit all the way :) sadly me can't install it at my comp :(( will load it asa net connection comes to my home in a weekz time...Yay!! hail satish!! hav'nt read thru the changes u made in ur new patch, but i hearing a lot of cut shots...gud gud...lets c how it goes....VAKAAO!

ajayganesh said:
wow satish...guess ur 3.1 patch looks an hit all the way :) sadly me can't install it at my comp :(( will load it asa net connection comes to my home in a weekz time...Yay!! hail satish!! hav'nt read thru the changes u made in ur new patch, but i hearing a lot of cut shots...gud gud...lets c how it goes....VAKAAO!
long time no see buddy...get urself online a soon as possibl mate..waiting for ur review :)...

Good Work

nice patch. attempts at making it realistic rather than making it a slog fest.

this is for 3.0 BTW...

i have played a test match i batted first played ten overs, no fours or any cut shots. could u make the patch a little more aggressive please. the score was 0/27 from ten overs i really battled to make the 27 runs i like to play games more aggressively. i am playing on hard as well i think the leg shots are very weak they go no where and the cover drives and shots to mid on and mid off are also very weak no fours. could u make these shots more aggressive and make the cpu bowler bowl more cut shots and short balls to pull or cut please.

it could be a good patch but it needs more aggressive shots especially the cut shot, pull, hook , cover drive , shots to mid on and mid off. there are too many risk to make runs. i thought the patches before changing the pace of the out field where better fiar enough not all shots should go for four but some should. to hard this patch.

:crying :crying :crying

Oh well, all good things come to those who wait ;) It's hard, though. Sounds like this one will be the best yet by far. :cool:

i think the batting needs to be more aggressive in ten overs i didn't hit a four the leg side shots there are no power, i didn't play the cut shot the cpu didn't bowl there . i liked the patches before u slowed the outfield down. could i have a more aggressive patch please.

gonzo99 said:
:crying :crying :crying

Oh well, all good things come to those who wait ;) It's hard, though. Sounds like this one will be the best yet by far. :cool:
u got that right...this will be the biggest and best buddy...releasing soon..

robertporter said:
is it hard to make a patch

i was using yours
no mate,i was asking for the version of my patch...its not really difficult to make a patch,but its tough to make it in a way that the majority like it...few like a fast outfield,few like slower ones..few want batting to be easy,few dont..some might find the bowling difficult,some might say that they pick wickets all the time..
If u want aggressive batting,u got it in v4.0..

I also wanted to know the way u guys want the outfield pacing...faster for normal & hard pitches and slow for wet & damp or the other way around...

Keep them coming guys...

Last edited:
on hard and normal the outfields i think should be that u play a good it should go for four and green pitches a liitle bit harder, dry and dusty pitches the ball should fly to the boundary because most of these pitches the weather is mostly hot days so the outfeild will be like rock hard so the ball should travel quicker.
also when will version 4 be available.
what about my idea i having a patch for odi and another for test what do u think of that as a idea.

wat about wet & damp pitches??
v4.0 would be out by next week..having seperate patches for test & ODI is a good suggestion,right now i am working on swing seam etc which is common for both...when i get to ODI &test match features,i'll decide on whether it would be a single patch or 2 different ones...
other members should also suggest if they are comfortable with 2 patches...

Users who are viewing this thread