AI Extreme patch released

hey satish , i am gonna try out your patch today ! :) (v3.1)
will post a Detailed review of it along with suggestions

jk16_4 said:
hey satish , i am gonna try out your patch today ! :) (v3.1)
will post a Detailed review of it along with suggestions
great man :)!! waiting for ur review..which one are u trying?? v3.0 or v3.1?
i suggest v3.0..

well, i was gonna try v3.1 but now i'll use v3.0 as you suggest !

but why not the latest version ? :p

jk16_4 said:
well, i was gonna try v3.1 but now i'll use v3.0 as you suggest !

but why not the latest version ? :p
v3 has slower outfields 3.1 has faster ones..i prefer v3.0 myself and it recvd better feedback..its upto you really :)..

Last edited:
so which one u gonna review JK? your review of tutsi's was cool,thats why

pentagram said:
so which one u gonna review JK? your review of tutsi's was cool,thats why

thanx pentagram ! i am gonna review v3.0 :) and i am gonna start playing in few mins

satish, keep all the things in one patch only if possible.over a period of time it is boring to keep changing

subhash_i said:
satish, keep all the things in one patch only if possible.over a period of time it is boring to keep changing

Yeah but if having two patches means better versions of the ODI and test matches it would be more enjoyable to play even if you have to change once in a while.

satish_lastride said:
I also wanted to know the way u guys want the outfield pacing...faster for normal & hard pitches and slow for wet & damp or the other way around...

I thought the outfield pacing in v3.0 was perfect. Maybe it could be tweaked a little faster for hard fields, but really you can hit a boundary along the ground on most fields AS LONG AS YOU TIME THE SHOT WELL!!!! Otherwise you will get maybe 2 runs. And on the slower/damp fields you will get more boundaries if you hit it over the infield. So trying to score quickly on a damp pitch is a bit more risky. Kind of realistic really ;)

satish_lastride said:
v4.0 would be out by next week..having seperate patches for test & ODI is a good suggestion,right now i am working on swing seam etc which is common for both...when i get to ODI &test match features,i'll decide on whether it would be a single patch or 2 different ones...
other members should also suggest if they are comfortable with 2 patches...

Next week! Great news :)

I also think 2 patches are a good idea. It's worth changing for the improved gameplay. I'm even happy to change when I swap from batting to bowling and vice-versa. I do it all the time now and will happily continue that way. Especially now that I realise you only have to leave the match/tournament you are playing without shutting down the game to do it - when you reload your saved match the new .big files are loaded :)
I vote for 2 patches :happy

hey guys..thanks for all the feedback...does seem like a majority prefer 2 patches if it gives more quality & obviously i am of the same opinion too..
well the patch is shaping out well...i completed the ball physics part...features are more pace,swing & spin..fast outfields for dry & dusty pitches & relatively slower ones for normal & wet pitches...
special deliveries made lethal..while testing i managed to bowl out the batsmen with yorkers and googlies with spinners...
bowlers bowl different line & lengths,usually depending on the match situation..
thats it for now...will update on whether its gonna be a single patch or not once i start with shot editing & AI pacing...
any suggestions are always welcome...

Ciao

Satish.

hi again i think the two patch is a good idea because the test patch u could make it a bit slower then the one dayers. a run rate for test would be 3-4.5 and odi would be 4-6 per over that would be good.

when will this patch be ready. i am thinking about do a patch myself but i need help would u be willing to help me.

how would just say that on your patch i wanted to increase the outfield speed and make the leg shots, pull shot, square cut, cover drive and shots to midon and mid off more powerful what would i have to do.

hey jk where's your review? i thought i would read it before i hit the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread