AI Extreme patch released

first page of the thread. GOnna try it out now and post a review soon!!

can you possibly release the field .xml files for test matches and one dayers

Okay - will download the latest tonight.

Are the fielders any smarter? Or is that unfixable?

I swear - I was getting mighty upset over the weekend. I got, and I'm not kidding or exagerating here, 7 edges to go right over the fielder (I mean directly over) at catchable height if he were to stand, 3 of them in a single over (2 in consecutive balls) until I got too upset, moved the field out a bit, and induced a miscued drive to finally dismiss the guy - after he had raced to 50 - every one of those 7 missed chances went for four (with the field up and a dusty pitch).

The line and length is still too accurate,

I think you shoild release one patch with a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cursor and one with the normal one, because currently the cursor size has no impact on the CPU line and length.

kodos said:
first page of the thread. GOnna try it out now and post a review soon!!

can you possibly release the field .xml files for test matches and one dayers
looking forward to your review kodos...yup xml fields can be released..i can probabaly do it in a couple of days :)...

Paelleon said:
Okay - will download the latest tonight.

Are the fielders any smarter? Or is that unfixable?

I swear - I was getting mighty upset over the weekend. I got, and I'm not kidding or exagerating here, 7 edges to go right over the fielder (I mean directly over) at catchable height if he were to stand, 3 of them in a single over (2 in consecutive balls) until I got too upset, moved the field out a bit, and induced a miscued drive to finally dismiss the guy - after he had raced to 50 - every one of those 7 missed chances went for four (with the field up and a dusty pitch).
catching & movements of fielders are parameters on which we dont have much control...so it is quite possible that you might still find dropped catches..i dont think anyone has come for a fix yet for that bug :(..anyways try this patch & let me know buddy :)...

manee said:
The line and length is still too accurate,

I think you shoild release one patch with a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cursor and one with the normal one, because currently the cursor size has no impact on the CPU line and length.
hey manee...i am terrified :p with this cursor size itself cuz i am not sure how many ppl will give up on this patch for that single reason...if you want a larger cursor size,i have a patch with the same & believe me the bowling is too good on that patch...i sent it to subash & he loved it..i can send it over to you if you need it...

KEEP THEM COMING GUYS..WAITING FOR REVIEWS...

:cheers

:hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

AWESOME....YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

Thats all i need to say.

Satish you are God ! Without you C2K5 would be gathering dust right now ! The highlight of my game just then was wacking the bowl for a six over the bowlers head ! Straight down the middle :D.
Thanks mate
:cheers:

awsome satish, i love this patch.The bowling is good.it is perfect.the swing seam all are perfect mate.The outiled pacing is also realistic for hard pitches also.I could get two runs also on hard pitches also.Excellent patch and kudos to your hard work.Edges are also perfect.As we use it more we can inform you more details.Right now the best patch for cricket 2005.Two thums up

Hi satish

WIll review and let you know mate, later this weekend. Except a full fledged review on test match/county, I dont play them pesky One-dayers!!!:)

gravity said:
:hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

AWESOME....YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

Thats all i need to say.
Cowburn199 said:
Satish you are God ! Without you C2K5 would be gathering dust right now ! The highlight of my game just then was wacking the bowl for a six over the bowlers head ! Straight down the middle :D.
Thanks mate
:cheers
subhash_i said:
awsome satish, i love this patch.The bowling is good.it is perfect.the swing seam all are perfect mate.The outiled pacing is also realistic for hard pitches also.I could get two runs also on hard pitches also.Excellent patch and kudos to your hard work.Edges are also perfect.As we use it more we can inform you more details.Right now the best patch for cricket 2005.Two thums up
thanks guys :cool:...really happy that you guys like the patch...Hoping for more reviews gravity,cowburn & subhash :)...

bkannan said:
Hi satish

WIll review and let you know mate, later this weekend. Except a full fledged review on test match/county, I dont play them pesky One-dayers!!!
hey kannan..waiting for your county specials mate...

Keep them Coming Guys....

yes good patch the cpu were quit aggressive and the wickets where realistic i played a test australia vs west indies and i played as australia got west indies out for 249 of about 65 overs quit good run rate.

i wish there was a test match series where australia played england in another country to see who is the real champions i think england got as when we where under done but good luck to them.
anyway good patch

good u make a patch say for one dayers and another for test matches that would be good

Okay - maybe I just bowl like a prat. Maybe I am a prat ... (never thought of it before)

But I'm having a tough time getting wickets now. Much more realistic bowling does tend to eventually get them undone, but, damn - the AI can bat, and my fielders still can't bloody catch.

Playing a ODI SA vs Pak, and Pak is trotting along at 7 to the over. so - yep, the aggression levels are definately tweaked. However, 3 of the 4 wickets are very realistic. Two edges to Boucher (he did drop one - so three really), and one mistimed lofted drive to midwicket. The one that's unrealistic, Ul-Haq mistiming a lofted sweep to square leg - he should have been run out ... ;)

Good patch. Now the game is seriously tough. I like a challenge ...

Your keeper dropped one? :eek: Thats unlucky.

Hey Satish, Im just playing a game at the moment and will be back with a reveiw later.

robertporter said:
yes good patch the cpu were quit aggressive and the wickets where realistic i played a test australia vs west indies and i played as australia got west indies out for 249 of about 65 overs quit good run rate.

i wish there was a test match series where australia played england in another country to see who is the real champions i think england got as when we where under done but good luck to them.
anyway good patch

good u make a patch say for one dayers and another for test matches that would be good
hey robert :)..glad you like the patch...and as for your suggestion,making seperate patches for tests & ODI's can be done,but i am not sure how many ppl here would be okay with swapping files...BTW why would you like seperate patches? if you can point out those things missing in tests or ODI,we could do something about it :)...

Paelleon said:
Okay - maybe I just bowl like a prat. Maybe I am a prat ... (never thought of it before)

But I'm having a tough time getting wickets now. Much more realistic bowling does tend to eventually get them undone, but, damn - the AI can bat, and my fielders still can't bloody catch.

Playing a ODI SA vs Pak, and Pak is trotting along at 7 to the over. so - yep, the aggression levels are definately tweaked. However, 3 of the 4 wickets are very realistic. Two edges to Boucher (he did drop one - so three really), and one mistimed lofted drive to midwicket. The one that's unrealistic, Ul-Haq mistiming a lofted sweep to square leg - he should have been run out ... ;)

Good patch. Now the game is seriously tough. I like a challenge ...
lol Paelleon :)...nice review there...happy tht you like the patch,expecting more comments from you...

Cricket_60 said:
Your keeper dropped one? :eek: Thats unlucky.

Hey Satish, Im just playing a game at the moment and will be back with a reveiw later.

hey buddy :)..waiting for your review...

Keep Them Coming...

hey satish...MY NET IS BACK..YAY!! SO ARE MY REVIEWS NOW! HEHE....U WANT ME TO CHK THE 4.0 NOW OR THE 3.1 VERSION?

Users who are viewing this thread