AI Extreme patch released

hey kymsheba,glad the spinners arent match winners in all conditions :eek:...thanks for letting me know..

hey ajay..dont reinstall the game mate...maybe the Ai IS too aggressive ..lemme try the game & i'll let u know if its my patch thats causing it..

Keep them coming..

:cheers

Hi Satish
Here is my review. I have played 2 games India A vs Pakistan A in India. Dry and Dusty tracks. Realy realy good patch. First half of the game is quite brilliant. CPU has real good aggression, yet is patient. Lots of edges some to hand others not. The problems I noticed are essentialy twofold

1. Inability to play defense to spinners. ABsolute inability, every poke is out bowled., LBW or caught by clos ein fielders. Now this could be due to the state of the pitch but it was pretty bad. Also the amount of spin Kaneria and Imran Farhat got was lot more than Sarnadeep singh and Murali karthik got!!

2. The second inning pacing of the CPU was not right. Irrespective of the targe thtey were chasing they tried to hit every ball out of the ground, from ball one!! Both matches they chased, had to make 100 in one and 150 in another. Both times Pak A got all out for 40 and 50. The pacing needs to be changed

Will give more information later this weekend
-KB

thanks for the review kannan..can u play a game in normal pitch & tell me if u still have issues with unplayable spin bowling..

Keep them coming..

hey satish...i played a test match , bowled first, in an hard pitch..world test 11 were 21/0 in 9 overs...i shud say the pacing of ur patch is fabulous...am lovin it...will let u know more bout the test match reviews...tadaaa...will do as u say by not re-installing the game, but the odi side, comp has never played a defensive shot at all...c if u can find dat same prob...

Okay - have just completed the ODI 1st innings with Pakistan. They ended on a great total of 290/8.

Pacing was weird ... the openers went bananas from ball 1, had Pollock going for 6/over; and Ntini for 7.5/over ...

Then Kallis took one, followed by Nel, and the opening partnership was broken. Numbers three and four kept on whacking, until eventually that partnership broke, and then suddenly the CPU stopped. I must admit that the CPU didn't play a defensive shot; just failed to get the straight/on drive going, and the run rate dropped from a phenomenal 8.5 an over to a decent 5.5 over.

Last 4 overs had the CPU trying to move the pace up again; but not really getting hold of anything (well 3 fours and a six - but what the hey).

So the final innings total looks perfect (for a sub-par bowling performance by yours truly) at 290/8, but the pace was back to front.

When I finish losing this one I'll play another to check the pacing and the use of defensive shots again.

But so far - a really tough, enjoyable match. Good patch.

this is a good patch but i want u to work on fielding coz the fielding in cricket2005 is so fast plz try to slow it down in ur next patch anyways this patch is very good too.wish u best of luck for the next 1

aziz_4_ever2003 said:
this is a good patch but i want u to work on fielding coz the fielding in cricket2005 is so fast plz try to slow it down in ur next patch anyways this patch is very good too.wish u best of luck for the next 1
Thought you would like it :p

Keep up the brilliant work Satish. No matter what other people are saying

I was playing with Satish 4.0 patch (aus vs ind) and they needed 90 to win wid 3 days remaining.

I was Australia and the CPU were India.

They went ballistic, evryball they tried to hit for six or for.

Ganguly hit 50 off 23 balls, HE HIT A REVERSE SWING YORKER FOR A STRAGHT DRIVE FOUR.

They ended up getting it for 9 wid 13 overs gone!

Wat happened?!?!?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UR PATCH RULES
One request.

Could you plz realease a file which makes the cursor huge, a file that i can put in when i bat and take out wen i bowl.

Thanks in advance

Manraj

ajayganesh said:
hey kymsheba, i meant the ODI'S, not even a single defensive shot the comp plyed in my ODI match, test matches they wud surely leave,duck n play defensive shots, but, in odi's they hav'nt played a single defensive shot :( i hope as u say dat me mite hav ta re-install cric 2005 now...i think i shud and play it fresh , b'cuz i had tutsi's 2.1 patch, then satish's 3.0 patch for playing the ODI n the test...whr tutsi had beautiful off side shots wich my dad loved to play, so, he plays wid that patch...lol...and test match wid the best rite now' SATISH'...yay!!! hehe...

Yeah mate it sounds like you might have to reinstall maybe some of the other patches interfering or something and that is why they not playing defensive shot in One Dayers what i do is everytime i try a patch i do a complete reinstall i then have no troubles what so ever because the CPU plays defensive shots in my One Dayers using this patch, i know it is time consuming but i prefer to try the patches on new installs just in case something goes wrong as seems to be the case with your problems you experiences anyways let me know if that fixes the problem doing a fresh install of Cricket 2005. And hope it works good for you mate :)

Am I Needed Anymore??

okay guys..for those of you who are wondering why i am not replying,the reason is obvious,i am simply gutted...i am sure everyone would have seen the satishv4.0 exposed crap in c2k5 forum & i gotta say that i really dont understand the necessity to continue my work..

reasons being,

i am not sure how many of u still think my work is genuine...i dont want to release a patch in the future and get snubbed with posts like "whom did u lift this from?" and the likes...

i am not sure how many of you want to continue using my patch or openly post your reviews about it..i dont want to be a fool posting a patch that only me & probably tutsi might download..

i am feeling really low so i am not sure if i am needed anymore in this field of AI patching...

if anybody thinks i am worth trying or worth supporting,pls post your comments here...those who think i am trash can also post their views..

thanks.

Satish.

Keep it up Satish. Your patches are some of the best around. Maybe threateningly good .... ;)

Don't let the ******** grind you down, mate :D

Last edited by a moderator:
gonzo99 said:
Keep it up Satish. Your patches are some of the best around. Maybe threateningly good .... ;)

Don't let the ******** grind you down, mate :D

gonzo99......this is the 1st and the last time, i'm warning you.

THE KIND OF LANGUAGE "ba5tards" IS NOT AT ALL ACCEPTABLE OVER HERE.

Besides, i know whome ur pointing this to. So if u wanna stay here, stay in ur limits.

tutsipoppy2 said:
gonzo99......this is the 1st and the last time, i'm warning you.

THE KIND OF LANGUAGE "ba5tards" IS NOT AT ALL ACCEPTABLE OVER HERE.

Besides, i know whome ur pointing this to. So if u wanna stay here, stay in ur limits.
Actually the swear word he put ended in a S. Stating he meant more then one person so it was not directed just at you. This is Satish's thread so please don't come in here if you do not have positive things to say

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread